Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Happy 40th BABE!!

We celebrated this guy's 40th birthday Saturday night with friends and family!  We had a great night out celebrating Jason!  Hard to believe he's 40!!


 Jason and Greg had to fill in on the karaoke since Justin and Jimmy weren't there.  A few of our other friends filled in too thanks to my sister and Jocelyn for signing them up! ;)
Some of Jason's high school friends who live in the area got to join us!  That was fun!


 Thursday night I decorated the field house (with the help of Becky- our head coach's wife)!  There were pictures and posters of Jason everywhere!  This is just a small portion! :)
 Yep, mullet and earrings back in the day!
 Yesterday I had the day off! It was glorious!  I got my teeth cleaned!  Whoo hoo!

 My little Valentines of Jason's birthday!!

 Fingernails and toenails this month!  I heart my nail salon!!

 Softball (Morgan) and soccer (Kennedy) are starting up!!!  I'm ready! Morgan also wants to try out for a competitive cheer squad!  She's been begging, so I guess we're going to let her!  Craziness!!


3 comments:

Jill said...

Happy 40th to your hubby! Looks like he had a fun birthday! You all look super cute, as always. Love your cute nails!

Brandi said...

I heart your nail salon too!!!! AWESOME! Great job on J's 40th...best wife ever!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Loved the post. Glad you keep up and Happy 40th Jason.