I don't have many pictures of us skiing! When you have thick gloves on and it's cold, it's hard to get pictures! Most of these pictures are from the cabin or us sledding outside our cabin! I'm just glad to finally have these on here!!!!!
Mom even thought to bring a tree... it was Christmas- had to have a tree!!!
Morgan got camo... she had loved hunting with my Dad so my parents bought her her own camo! She went hunting at 5:30 am during Thanksgiving!!
Kennedy is really into "doctoring" animals and people, so one of her gifts was a vet kit!
We gave Mom a picture of our family that we had made at Thanksgiving! Of course, she cried!! ;)
Dad's gifts! Haha!
After a long day of skiing! Skiing is good excercise and will wear you out! I was exhausted every night!! Kennedy was being a pouty britches here as you can see!
Out sledding!
Fun times at night on the Wii!
Daddy shakin it! He is the Wii champ!
Running from a mouse!! We never found it!
This is Ganna (my Mom)... I think we all about wet our pants laughing at her!!
This is her too... she looks like a little kids! LOL!







No comments:
Post a Comment