I've been a horrible blogger! I don't have time to blog, read blogs... even get on the computer these days!! :( Luckily, there's Instagram and I post on there a few times a week! Love it! I still want to blog for my own family scrapbook though so I'm going to work hard to get these pictures on from the last few months!
We visited Graceland over Spring Break with Jason's Mom, sister, and her boyfriend, Glenn! We had a blast! The girls preparing to fly! They acted like ole pros when it came time to go through airport security!
Eating at BB Kings! We also had delicious BBQ at Rendevous! Yum!
Graceland was awesome... I took TONS of pictures of the inside of the house, but there are way too many to share!
Dancing in one of the ballrooms at the Peabody Hotel!
Standing in front of the Lorraine hotel where MLK Jr. was shot. It was very sobering to see the hotel and balcony where he stood!
Long day, tired baby girl!
Standing on the spot where Elvis, Johnny Cash and several others recorded songs!























No comments:
Post a Comment