We've been so busy that I haven't been on the computer in about a week!! Yesterday, Jason had a meeting in Ft. Worth so we went to Dallas on Sunday and stayed the night with Scott and Kim and went to the American Girl doll store. It was crazy busy but we made it out of there in an hour with a desk and bath tub for the girls' dolls (plus a few little things)!! The girls got gift cards for Christmas and Gran Jan also gave them money at lunch (she was already in Dallas and met us for lunch before flying home). That place is so magical for little girls!! The girls had a blast Monday morning playing with Cooper!! I think we spent the rest of our time in Dallas eating!! :)

The girls took their strollers and every doll they had into the store... there were even babies in the back of their strollers!! Everyone probably thought we were crazy!!
Friday night we missed the Masquerade ball at church b/c Morgan's AYBA basketball team played in the championship game!! We won 8-6 and Morgan finally scored!! Whoo hoo!! She improved soooooo much!! At tryouts, she couldn't get the ball to the goal!! Now, she is awesome at shooting!! She has been so close to scoring so many times and and we were so excited that she finally scored!
Ganna and Pa Paw came to watch along with Ashley and Jordan! They left to go home after the game b/c they were going to Kansas City with some of their friends to see GEORGE STRAIT (slightly jealous) on Saturday!! They had front row seats!
Morgan had a Valentines party at school last week! They had a lot of fun eating and playing games!!
Morgan and Campbell...
Kennedy at gymnastics in her Valentines gymnastics suit...
Reagan stayed the night last weekend while her parents moved and the girls went to ACU Cheer camp!!
Somewhere in this busyness, Morgan also had a cheer performance!! This week, we have NOTHING going on except tumbling and gymnastics!! Whoo hoo!!
We start softball soon... I just ordered this fun tee for the season!!
We start softball soon... I just ordered this fun tee for the season!!

















5 comments:
So glad y'all got to stay! Cooper just loves his cousins so much! He asked when I got home from work if they could stay the night again! Way to go Morgan!
Love the post. So much fun going on and glad the little ones got to play together. Girls are precious as always and we are so proud of Morgan for scoring. It was a fun game. Thanks for always sharing!
It was so fun to meet up for lunch last Sunday. As always the Girls were precious and I was so proud of how well they ate...I did too and I didn't want to stop!!
Looks like their AG experience was a total success and you had a good rest of your trip.
Morgan I am so rpoud of your championship season....way to go!!
As always thanks for sharing your pics. Love the Valentine's Day party pics as well as Kennedy in her cute Valentine Day leotard.
Make it a great week. I know lots is going on at your house. Remember when we walk with the Lord we will never be mislead or lead astray.
Love you with all my heart!!!
Looks like yall are having fun, and staying BUSY! :)
Glad yall had a good time at Kimberly's. I am sure the girls enjoyed playing with Cooper...just imagine how much fun they will have once Reese arrives! ;)
Love K's Valentines gymnastics suit! Ha! She is a DOLL!!! And as you probably already know, I can hardly wait until JK is in gymnastics, ballet, dance, etc. So excited! ;)
Hope yall are doing well!
They look adorable pushing their little strollers around. I've never been to an American Girl store. We don't have one here, but I wish we did because I bet my daughter would flip over it!
Post a Comment