My youngest sister had to bury her sweet Layce dog last week. Morgan loved Layce, so we went to help bury her. We all let off balloons for her. Morgan wrote Layce a note and left it with her. It was a sad day!

We had to build a dinosaur out of a box for school. We made a pink dinosaur and named ours "Blingosaurus," complete with a tutu and hair bow! ;)
We are going to be putting our house up for sale in the next week or so, if you know anyone looking, holla!! :( So sad!! I LOVE my house! It's the perfect neighborhood for kids. We live in a cul-de-sac on a one acre lot with a long driveway. Our kids can ride their bikes and play outside to their hearts delights!









10 comments:
So sad about your friend's dog! Didn't you just watch her recently? Such a cute dog! And moving? Love your house! Moving far? Have a great weekend!
Blingasaurus is adorbs!!!!! Where r u moving?????????????????????
So sorry to hear about your sister's dog! That's never easy. I can't believe you're selling your house! Your house is gorgeous! I hope you'll show us the new place when you get it!
Only you all would come up with a Blingasaurus....what a cute idea, and she turned out so cute!
Sad week for everyone about Lacye. Those little girls sure loved her.
Beautiful home and I know heartbreaking to give it up but it can be replaced someday. Wish I was looking for a home in Abilene and I would buy it. There's even room for the horses in back Morgan.
Love you all and good luck!
Cute dinosaur!! I suspect behind the sale of the house is a praise of a new job?!
Love the Blingosaurus! I was so sad to hear about Lacye. Your home is beautiful, and I bet you won't have any trouble selling it. Congrats on his new job!
Thanks for always taking care of Lacye. Never knew how much I could miss her, but she was just the best little dog.
Cute dino Morgan!
So sorry to hear about Lacy. So where are you moving to? If we still lived there I would make an offer. Are you doing it by owner? Best of luck with all the new changes.
Lacye was such a sweet puppy. I know everyone will miss her.
Morgan, I love your Blingasaurus. How creatitive!!!
Have a great rest of the weekend. Love you guys!!
i can't even tell you how thrilled i am about all our new clothes!! thanks again, and please apologize to jason for me for having to get into the attic and then me almost backing into him when i was leaving! ha! :)
Post a Comment