We're keeping Layce for Ashley for a few days! The girls are in heaven! They've even asked me to call and ask if Layce can stay for a few more days! :)

Tuesday was group picture day at WES!! I talked Morgan into wearing her ruffles! She is not a fan of ruffle pants!!
It's almost Friday... we have a ton going on this weekend!! Morgan has a cheer performance, basketball game, and birthday party!! Gran Jan, Ganna, and Paw Paw are all coming! Whoo hoo!!










5 comments:
Lord have mercy, your girls are stinkin' cute!! And the puppers, presh!!!!
Is Layce the dog y'all originally got for the girls? Love Morgan's outfit!!
Have a great weekend!
What a darling little dog! We have a greyhound...not the best for cuddling...and oh my how Laney would LOVE to have a sweet little pup! I think YOU will have to get one soon! Ha! And seriously...way cute outfits on your girlies! Darn adorable! Have a wonderful weekend!
Aww your girls are so cute. And look at that puppy!!
http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/
They just love Lacey and I bet she enjoyed the attention too. Enjoyed the weekend with you all.
Post a Comment