We won 43-13! Go WILDCATS! Our DEFENSE had 4 sacks! Whooo hoo! I loved getting to hear about one of our favorite players Obina, playing! We love Obina and he's so great to our girls! He's worked hard for 5 years so I was excited to hear him getting after it! :) Several of our new players (Chris Jones, Thor Woerner- red shirt freshman last year) make some impact plays tonight!
We FINALLY play at home next week. HALLELUJAH!!!!! Let me tell ya, it is rough for Jason to be gone Thursday through Sunday morning. He literally walked in the door at 8 a.m. last Sunday morning and we headed to church. Kennedy asked for him several times today. :(
We tailgated last night with about 25 families and had a lot of fun at our our first Wylie game. Unfortunately they lost by 3, but the girls had a blast!










4 comments:
hey girl, got the rain boots at Carters!!! Cheap! Do you have a Carter's? If not, let me know and I'll pick you up a pair. I have a carter's a few minutes from me.
Seriously The cutest Cheerleaders I ever saw. I am so excited about having a Girl the 3rd time around. Little thing keep popping up..Like I can do her nails,cheerleading..ect...
Cutest cheerleaders ever =)
Glad you all had such fun and all the little girls look adorable.
Yea for the ACU win. Looking forward to the home game next weekend.
Post a Comment