Friday, September 10, 2010

Time for some high school football!!



And Kennedy spilled chocolate milk on her shirt, that's why she has a wet spot down the front of her shirt!  School has gone very well for her this week and she's loving it!  Such a relief after a rough first few weeks for her!  

9 comments:

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

cute! Love those shirts!

ajphillips said...

I can still remember how exciting it was to wear my cheerleading suit on Fridays as a kid! I'm sure Morgan loves it!

Lauren said...

Love the team jerseys that your principal gave out! Now that is school spirit! Have a great weekend!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

How fun! Have a great weekend!

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

Glad to hear it's getting better for K and I LOVE the jerseys!

Glenna said...

Friday night football was such an exciting time during school years. Remember all those little cheerleading suits we went through. You all look so cute in your purple.

Kim W. said...

Yall are so cute! Love your jersey...how clever! Hope yall enjoy all the games this year. And sorry Jason has so many out of town games...I know it's killin' you! Hope to see you at an ACU game soon though!

Heather said...

How cute! We love Friday night football here, too!

Heather said...

You girls look so cute, Whitney you are always so put together and you never take a bad picture!!