We've had a busy, busy weekend! Yesterday morning we headed to McDonalds for breakfast! For some reason, I was CRAVING a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit! :) Then we went to Gracie's 50's birthday party and Wesley's swim party before coming home to watch the game on-line.
Jason rolled in at 7 a.m. this morning and Kennedy threw up while we were all eating breakfast so we skipped church and Morgan and I went and got pedicures. Well, she mainly got hers painted and they turned out cute! Made her day for sure! She went to school with Jason... I'm sure she's destroying his office while he's meeting! Ha! Kennedy has not thrown up again and is as happy as can be. She wanted to leave with Jason and Morgan and said, "I want to go to_____ (insert her day care)," over and over! Hmmmm! I don't know if she thought Jason was taking Morgan to school or what. Now, she is down for a good nap and I'm about to do the same, even though I have piles of laundry waiting for me. My system is that I do all my laundry on the weekend and it has worked really well. I thankfully have someone cleaning my house every Friday and that is a HUGE blessing! This week she vacuumed out my couch... there's no telling what she found in there!
Here's my fall decorations! I love this time of year... it's my favorite season!
The thing laying against the wall is a new mirror that I'm hanging on the wall instead of the picture, but that would require your husband to be home to hang it! Ha! My Dad is going to hang it this weekend! 

Morgan was on the front of the Wylie Weekly (on the far left holding hands with the cheerleader). I think she has the sweetest expression on her face! It's a look of excitement but a little nervousness! Precious! She was also in another picture inside the magazine.







13 comments:
Poor little Kennedy, glad she is better! The pedis look so cute!!! Love the fall decorations! And on the cover of the paper, wow, too cute!!!! I'm going to Carter's tomorrow, I'll let you know if they have the boots. Have a fab week!!
Busy busy, but lots of fun.
Those are some wild toes . . .
Love'm . . .
Fall is just great isn't it.
I am soooo looking forward to wearing my warm fuzzy boot !
What a fun party! I love those poodle skirts and your fall decorations are wonderful! Please come decorate my house!!
Love the picture of Morgan! And can you just come to my house and decorate. I'll give you a budget and everything...please!!! :) I'm with you on being glad to finally have a home game. I don't like this being away until 3 weeks into the season!
Love your pedis, that adorable poodle skirt and all of your fall decor! I keep adding fall touches around my home! Yeah!
Awh the picture of Morgan in the paper is awesome. I love her expression. Sorry Kennedy was not feeling good but glad to know she is better already. I never change decorations according to the seasons except for Christmas, guess that is why I get bored with my house. Ha!
I love the expression on Kennedy's face in that one pose. The girls look like miniature little "Whitneys" in that one suit of little gaucho pants or whatever they are. Love those girls!!!!
Love the fall decor! This is my favorite time of year, too. I am slowly starting to put out a little fall here and there.
Morgan is adorable on the cover of the magazine/newspaper.
Hope you have a great week.
What a fun weekend except for poor Kennedy getting sick :(!
I love your Fall decorations! I almost brought the pumkin that is on the right side of your fire place at Hobby Lobby, in fact that I was thinking about going back and getting it!
You have been busy!! I love all your fall decor, everything looks so cute, especially the front door!! How cute that Morgan is on the cover of the paper!!
The house looks lovely! And I think the expression is so cute, too!
Love all your fall decor and your cute toes! Everything looks so awesome, as always! Morgan looks adorable in the paper!
Post a Comment