* Just wanted to add that I'm going to keep the giveaway open until next Tuesday! Also, one you smart ladies, please share with me how to do the drawing/timestamp thing ! My e-mail is wjohns04@hotmail.com!
I have been wanting do do a giveaway on my 2 year anniversary of starting a blog! Sooooooo, I looked back tonight and on September 3rd, exactly two years ago, I wrote my first blog post. What do you think it involved? Football and a birthday party (sound familar)! Ha! So, I've decided to do my first giveaway... a Target gift card! For 1 entry post a comment, for another entry become a follower and post another comment letting me know you are a follower.
Let me just add, I love blogging! It's a great outlet and it's a great way to scrapbook those great family memories! Life passes us by so quickly! It feels like I was just pregnant with Morgan yesterday and I'm so sad that I didn't have a blog to blog about all my wonderful memories with her. A blog is such a blessing, so if you don't have one, you should! :) Plus, I have made some great far away blog friends and some great new real life friends just because of this little blog!







46 comments:
hApPy BlOgIvErSaRy!
You KNOOOW I love me a giveaway and sure enjoy reading your blog!
I think having a blog is great, don't you? A baby book, scrap book, journal, a way to let out of town family and friends keep up without having to flood their email inboxes, and, let's not forget, meeting new people!
Okay, I am now FOLLOWING you! :)
I agree that blogging is soo much fun!! Happy 2 years.
I am a follower...I love your blog.
And yes ma'am, you have made some great friends if I might say so myself! ;) And even got an arranged marriage for Kennedy out of it, too, I mean, what more could you ask for!? ;) Ha! Love ya girly! And I have to say, I do always love your blog, seems like I get new ideas from you everytime I log on! See ya soon!
i love reading about the johns family! you are such a good writer, your family has fun stuff going on, and let's face it, you're girls are just so stinkin' cute they keep us all checkin back!
i'm a follower now, too!
How fun!!! Gotta love give aways! Of course, you already know I am a follower. I am so lucky to have met awesome people such as yourself, who share my same life! You are awesome, your family is just the cutest and Happy Anniversary!
Girl...look at you gettin all fancy with a give-a-way! You go girl! Yours and Ashley's blogs are what got me wanting to blog...you guys make it look so easy and fun and now its one of my favorite things to do too! Thanks for the inspiration!!! And of course I follow your blog!!!
Congrats on 2 years! I've been a follower! And doesn't Target rock? Yes, Blogland has been such a wonderful resource!
Happy 2 year anniversary! I've really enjoyed reading your blog:) I don't think I'm a follower so I'll have to fix that;)
I am so glad that your enjoying blogging and that I was able to help "inspire" you to get started on it. Happy Anniversary!
I love giveaways!!! Happy 2 years of blogging!!!
I'm a follower!!
How did you get your pic from Sunday???
I love reading your blog and about your 2 precious little girls! Reminds me of my own life!! :)
Happy 2 yr to you! I LOVE blogging as well :) It is an awesome outlet and it also keeps our families in the kno of whats going on in our lives since they don't live here. i also enjoy the memories that I am recording for the girls too. And of course "meeting" new "friends" is just an added bonus! Hope your dad is ok...Hugs, A
Oh and of course I am already a follower! yay!
Happy 2 Years! I started out blogging during my pregnancy once a month as a way to scrapbook and now that Riley is here I blog a couple times a week! I love having this as a way to scrapbook and look back on in the future. I love all the clothes and birthday ideas you give me and love seeing all the new adventures with your beautiful girls!
And I am already a follower:)
happy 2 year blogoversary!
how exciting!
what an awesome giveaway, target! woo hoo!!
i've been a follower for a while now!
i try to keep my comments to a minium but your girls are just way to cute! ;)
Happy 2 years! It's been so good getting back in touch with the Cagle girls!!!
Happy Two Years!! I love Target...wait,who doesn't love Target!?
Tracy in SD
woo-hoo! such a fun anniversary and giveaway!
Happy Anniversary! I have enjoyed reading your blog these last couple of weeks and am an avid follower. Maybe we'll get to meet face to face when we play you guys in a couple of weeks. Have a great weekend. Who do ya'll play this week?
What a great giveaway!!! Love your blog and so glad that I found you!! Happy 2 year anniversary!
I am also a follower!! Woo-hoo!! :)
I am looking forward to blog post number 200 VERY soon! Been waiting for that anniversary. NOW, I need to get busy updating!
I love your sweet blog, your precious daughters, and your fabulous style!! xoxo
Congrats on 2 years of blogging. You are one talented and creative gal. Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to journal your daily lives and activities while sharing them. Whenever I read your updates it really gives me a feeling of being right there with you. And the pics!!! They are always so wonderful; I look forward to seeing them and your next update.
Keep it up and keep it going!!
Love ya!!
I have really enjoyed reading your blog and feel I can keep up with the girls that way. I am glad you made me start one too!!!
Congratulations on your 2-year blogging anniversary! I love to read your blog and have enjoyed getting to know you.
And I'm now a follower on your blog :)
Happy anniversary - I too think it is a great scrap book - way more detailed than if I did a realy scrap book. I just need to find a place that will transfer it into book form for me - so I have a hard copy too. With little to no work! :)
Oh I am also a follower and would love a Target gift card!
Congrats on two years!! I found your blog last week and love reading about your girls (too cute!) and all of your cute finds!! We like alot of the same things!!
Yes, I too love blogging so that I will have a scrapbook/baby book for my kids! I think its much easier this way!!
I am a now a follower!! What a great giveaway!!
Happy anniversary! I LOVE your blog. :)
And now I am officially a follower.
i am a follower
Happy Blogiversary....Love your blog...Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There is a great giveaway this week. http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
Happy Blogiversary....Love your blog...Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There is a great giveaway this week. http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
I LOVE your blog. It's so fun to find other mommies that have 2 daughters like me :) I also wanted you to know that I am stealing some of your zebra party ideas for my oldest daughter who is turning 4 next month. I posted tonight some of the things I have been working on. It's so fun!! Anyway, thanks for the giveaway. I need to do one too! My anniversary is coming up soon! Have a blessed day!
I thought I had already clicked on your "follower" link, but apparently not. I'm on there now :)
Wow, happy 2 year "blog-birthday"!!! :)
I'm a follower, now, too... I thought I was before, but I looked and I wasnt on there! ha..
Happy Bloggin'-versary! Love keeping up with your adorable family and thanks for sharing all your fab fashion finds:)
~Holly
Congratulations on two years!!!
Congratulations on your blog being two years old! I have thoroughly enjoyed following your blog and keeping up with you and your family. You are such a neat person/mother and have two extremly adorable girls. Keep up the blogging!
Sunday
Post a Comment