Monday, August 31, 2009

Good idea!

EDIT * Please say a prayer my Dad... he had a place on his face taken off that came back melanoma. He is seeing a plastic surgeon on Friday. I ask for prayers that it hasn't spread.*


Lots of excitement with ACU football this week... check out the side bar for updates!

First off, Mom these outfits turned out REALLY cute! Thanks!






http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bloggertricks.com%2F2007%2F12%2Fhow-to-disable-right-click-in.html&h=34ff45452fc4e6e279f0d4a8ae460f78

Thanks to my blog friend Amber who shared this link with me! It disables right click, save as so someone can't get on your blog and right click to save your pictures to use for themselves. You never know what kind of creeps are out there, so I would definitely suggest sharing this and doing this!

Just a word to those creeps... Jason freaked out that a 4 year old was taunting Morgan just a little, so please don't try to take pictures from my blog, remember, "Morgan's Daddy has big muscles!" That's a joke around our house... Jason tells Morgan to tell that to boys! He also has about five 6'5+, 300 pound plus offensive and defensive lineman that will squish you! Another joke around our house!


Jason had Janet and I literally rolling with laughter on Friday night! He was soooo funny mimicking the school newspaper interviewing him with their fancy technology! He often talks about Morgan's first date and how he's going to have his HUGE d-lineman sitting in the living room and he's going to tell the boy, "See this kid... he will come after you if you aren't a perfect gentleman to her and don't have her home by 10:00." The crazy part is I think he's serious!

10 comments:

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

What great pictures of The Girls and Jason. Ganna did a wonderful job on their outfits, as always.

We did have fun being entertained by Jason Friday night; he was on a roll for sure. My sides were hurting from laughing so hard.

I really had such a good time enjoying the great victory (Mother Nature and all), being with The Girls, going to the birthday party, and eating lunch together.

Maike it a great week and thanks for sharing your pics and blog.

XXOOXXOOXXOO!!!

Glenna said...

Jason will have to give us a repeat of his Friday night entertainment since we missed out. He is so funny and such a sweet guy. You girls are so lucky to have him. Yep, you little boys better watch out because I think Jason will be right there protecting his girls!!!

Sunday said...

Your mom is so talented! The girls' outfits are adorable. I can only imagine how Clint would act if we had a little girl. You can't imagine what goes through my head as a mama of boys (I see the stuff those high school girls can come up with and the drama they start).

Do you mind telling me how to contact the place where you went and got garage sale furniture that was "made" over? I think it was called Furniture Junk It? A friend is wanting some furniture painted all cutesy and I was telling her about it.

Thanks,
Sunday

Kim W. said...

ADORABLE OUTFITS! When can I come shopping in your closet!? ;) Just kidding. But I am seriously gonna have my mom make some cute stuff for Jolee Kate! I. CAN. NOT. WAIT. I've been looking at the sweetplume site and want just about everything on there! Anyhow, precious pictures of the girls as always. Hope to get together sometime realitively soon, after the flu has passed thru us that is! :)

Tara G. said...

Get your man a copy of Dennis Rainey's Interviewing Your Daughter's Date- it's a quick and great read! :)

Heather said...

LOVE those outfits, so cute and your mom does great work! I need to tell my mom to get on it!! :) I did the same thing for my pictures, courteousy of Amber!! What a great idea!!

Yours Truly said...

Thanks for the link to help protect pictures on blogs. I added it to my blog because there are creeps out there. It doesn't actually disable the right click but you can add a customized message, which is what I did.

The Gilliland Family said...

Def praying for your dad...keep me updated!

Lauren said...

Love, love, love the girls' outfits! The pant ruffles rock!

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

Whitney--I have a feeling that when we have kids, if they are girls they are going to have the same problem as Morgan and Kennedy. Billy already "threatens" people w/ our guys...And I love the girls outfits. They are so stinkin' cute. Congrats on moving up in the polls.