Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Lots of birthdays are being celebrated in the last few days! Yesterday was my sister in law, Jocelyn's birthday as well as my friend, Brandi's birthday. Today is my middle sister, Kim's birthday! Happy Birthday everyone! Love you all so much and so glad you are each a part of my life!

I wanted to add a few pictures...
Here is Scott (Kim's husband) and Kennedy sharing a cupcake at Morgan's party! They both look like they were about to devour it! Our Sunday school class just finish the Love and Respect series which is a great book about marriage so if you haven't read it please do! We had a renewing of our vows and Tammy Marcelein (a photographer here in town) took pictures of each couple in our class!
Here's our Sunday School class... we are on the front row towards the right!

Please pray for my Dad! He's had some spots on his face and back that have come back melanoma and he's been a little worried. You know how men are, they don't share their feelings very well, but my Mom can tell he's been VERY worried. Please pray that it hasn't spread and for peace for him! We love you Dad!

Happy Birthday Kim, otherwise known as BeBe!

Happy Birthday Jocelyn!




You can still enter the giveaway for a Target giftcard.... until next Tuesday!

We are off to have some FUN today! Thanks to help from my wonderful husband my house is clean. I pulled 4 tubs of Morgan's fall clothes out of the attic this week to wash and got them washed yesterday, so Kennedy has lots of great hand me downs to wear include 3 precious coats! I love it! Yesterday was a rough day... Morgan was in a MOOD and I was considering getting a full time job! Ha! So, last night after the girls went to bed Jason mopped while I cleaned the bathrooms, dusted, and cleaned mirrors, and windows. We let our Rhoomba Robot vacuum for us! Love that thing! It was so nice to wake up to a clean house this morning instead of trying to clean today with the girls! After Kennedy wakes up from her nap, we are leaving the house (b/c we didn't yesterday) and going to do something fun. Morgan's vote was for Chuck-E-Cheese. I'm hoping I can talk her into something a little different! :)

10 comments:

Tara G. said...

The Love and Respect book is fantastic- we keep an extra copy to loan out. And I love a clean house...I'm trying to catch up after all of us being sick for week...I have the children gated into a bedroom while I power clean! Ha!

Michelle said...

I'll be praying for your daddy!

Terah said...

You are such a "doll-face" and you always have it so together! Way to go on the clean house...and the hubby who helped! Coaches make good cleaners...cause my Andy helps me clean house too when I need an extra hand! Good Luck this week on the football field...and travel safe if you guys are playing away somewhere.

Glenna said...

Happy Birthday to all the girls. I plan on going home and getting after my house after work so I can enjoy the rest of the holiday weekend. Thank you all for your concern and prayers for Donald. I feel sure things will be ok but until test results come back next Wednesday we can't help but worry a little. Hope everyone has a GREAT Labor Day Weekend.

Kim said...

We will be praying for your daddy, I can only imagine how nervous he (and yall) must be. Not knowing is so hard. Anyhow, for sure we will keep him in our prayers. Love that you woke up to a clean house this morning. That a girl...and good job, Jason, too. I think I'll inform Aaron that Jason helped you clean. Ha! ;) And also, CEC is Jake's FAVORITE place to go, so maybe we'll have to grin and bear it together one day!

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Happy Birthday to all our
Great September Girls and they are each so special!!!

I am praying for Donald & Glenna as well. We know that God always listens. Amen!


Love the pics as always. Glad you have your house clean for the next few days and how fun to go through the fall clothes.

See you tomorrow!! and Go! Cats Go!!

XXOOXXOOXXOO!!!

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

We will definitely be praying for your dad...and for the rest of ya'll b/c if he's anything like my dad, he's not a good patient!!! :) Good Luck to you guys tomorrow. Hope your winning streak continues, and ours gets started. And I hope you managed to talk Morgan into something other than Chuck E Cheese for lunch...my husband calls that place the world's best birth control!!

Terah said...

Ooops...my post must have been misleading. I only got the backpack and lunch tote for 10 dollars a piece. Tha nap mat was either 40 or 42 dollars from Stacy. I actually only bought the nap mat and monogramming from her and purchased the back pack and lunch tote elsewhere...does that make sense? And of course I will send you her number sweet friend! As far as monogramming, she charged me 7 dollars for each piece she monogrammed.

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

What an neat idea!!

We will be praying for your dad!!!

Hope y'all had a great weekend

Heather said...

Love these pictures and happy birthday to all the family memebers. Yay for a clean house and a hubby that helps! I love having Emma's clothes for Mollie, so glad I saved them!