Monday, June 15, 2009

2 new words for Kennedy and Our Little Ballerina!


Sorry it's turned the wrong way!
Kennedy is saying two new words! Here... "ear" and Thank you.... "taint teww." It's the cutest thing I've ever heard! The sweetest part is she says it every time you give her something!
Yes, this is a whole roll of toilet paper! I'll let you use your imagination on how that happened!

My little dare devil climbed up on her walker/stroller... Mom, quit worrying, I was standing right next to her!


and then got a little scared!


And here's my little ballerina about to go to Cinderella dance camp this morning.

I found this cute ballet bow from one of my favorite bow stores on E-bay.


I have to admit I've really enjoyed watching Morgan enjoy different activities this summer. Her swimming has improved so much in the past week... she's actually using her arms correctly and coming up to take breaths really well. I've enjoyed watching her learn about tumbling, cheerleading, and dance too. We're just trying many different things to see what she enjoys/ is good at.

12 comments:

Glenna said...

Kennedy looks like she is enjoying the toilet paper she is sitting in. How funny. I am surprised that little stroller didn't turn over with her. How sweet of her to say thank you too.

Morgan looks cute in her little dance suit. Can't wait to see what she learns.

Tara G. said...

Your girls have the cutest little outfits! Children are such a joy!

Heather said...

Your girls are precious! I miss the hairbow days...

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

I am so proud of all the fun things that Morgan is participating. Good for her to improve on her swimming skills as well.

Kennedy seems to be feeling fine after her surgery. I am so glad and I love the additions to her vocabulary.

Whitney you always have the girls dressed so nice and cute and clean as they can be. You are a wonderful mother. "Taint Teww"!!!

XXOOXXOO!!!

Molly said...

You know Robert says if you put the toilet paper roll on "backwards" like I do that will happen. I think he does it wrong and it's gonna happen no matter which way the paper is on!!! I guess that is something I have to look forward to soon and I can't wait!

I hope Kennedy is doing good after her surgery and I hope it worked this time!

The Wiemers said...

Kennedy looks different to me for some reason. Looks like she is changing. Morgan looks too cute in her outfit.

the tichenor family said...

Carson LOVES to do that with the toilet paper... for a while I had to take it off the roll and leave it behind the toilet out of reach... we were going thru it like crazy!

Your girls are always dressed so cute! So much fun!

Kim W. said...

Jack says thank you about that same way! So cute! And I love all the pictures of Kennedy. She sure is a cutie. And Morgan is a beautiful ballerina! ;)

mondie said...

I really enjoy the posts. I feel like I get to keep up with you guys. I check every day, I just do not always havetime to post a comment. Keep it up.

Sunday said...

Kennedy is just too sweet on the video! Morgan sounds like the perfect, well-rounded kiddo--will try everything and is probably good at everything, too. We are doing several things this summer, as well (gymnastics, baseball and football). Our tennis camp was cancelled and Kade didn't want to do swim lessons this summer, even though he needs to. Enjoy your summer--it is going by fast!

Glenna said...

That does melt my heart. Just to hear them both talking makes my heart melt.

You really have a touch with decorating. I like the new bathroom stuff even though it looks like I may have some little projects to do. I still have a stack of them on my sewing table already that I need to find time to do. I just can't get it all in seems like these days. I guess my yard work is taking up a lot of my time. I may teach you how to sew...Ha! (Just kidding, I really don't mind as long as you are not in a rush).

Thanks for sharing the cute pictures and the sweet video. I love it!!!!!

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

The video is just the most precious thing......Kennedy is so sweet......."Taint Teww" for sharing.

When you have time give me an update on our "Prima Ballerina". I am very proud of Morgan for trying new things while improving her swimming skills. She is a little trooper.

Whitney, I love and admire your decorating skills. The little touches you have added have made a big difference. I sure wish that our Hancock Fabrics was still open.