Sunday, June 14, 2009

A new leaf...

Here's Morgan doing the sign language for "Mom." Morgan and Kennedy both love to watch Baby Sign Time in the car. It's hard to get a good picture of this busy little bee these days b/c she won't sit still! :) She's been taking 2-3 steps though, so hopefully she'll be walking VERY soon!
Are sleeping babies not the best... here's Kennedy.
Morgan fell asleep in my bed... she sleeps with me when Jason is out of town. Here's how I found her... upside down and sprawled out!
I think I've turned a new leaf... for the past few years, I've pretty much given up on flowers b/c I spend money and they die. This year, suprisingly, my flowers are still alive in June! Need proof? Here it is...















The red flowers are fake... I haven't changed them out from the winter and don't think I will!
This sweet potatoe vine has taken off! I've had to cut it back a lot!

4 comments:

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Whitney, your flowers are just gorgeous. I sure enjoyed them while being at your house for Kennedy's bday as well as last weekend when you went to see Geo Strait.

Love the latest pics of The Girls. They are the prettiest...you are right about sleeping babies......looks like Little Angels to me.

Make it a good week.

XXOOXXOO!!

Tara G. said...

I hung up fake flowers on my front porch in NC because the sun was so hot there. I had hummingbirds visit and the neighbors always commented on my beautiful flowers!

Kim W. said...

All your flowers are great! Way to go! I know what you mean about spending money and they die! That is usually me, too. This year, I haven't gotten around to planting too many...probably a combination of the boys, and being prego again. No energy to do a thing! Ha! Anyhow, the pictures of the girls sleeping are so sweet. Nothing like a sleeping baby. My oldest baby woke up at 6:30 this morning...wish he was STILL sleeping! Ha! Have a good day!

Glenna said...

Your flowers and yard are really looking good. I am impressed. The girls are so sweet sleeping. Maybe if I ride in my special "little" spot in the back seat I could learn all that sign language too. Ha! Have a good day.