Kennedy eating her pizza. She was stuffing it in her mouth as fast as she could! She was also getting it all over her! She doesn't have socks on b/c she kicked them off! And... if you can tell in the picture her tear duct is still blocked! 2 surgeries and still blocked! Grrrr! We are so thankful we have GREAT insurance at ACU and have only had to pay $30 for the inpatient probing and $150 (when she went under anesthesia) for the surgeries! It looks like we'll be going back to the Dr. next week and she may have to have some sort of tubes put in by an ENT Dr.
Gran Jan's stick side (Morgan)... as you can see, she's even going to the bathroom with her! :) I know one thing, Morgan LOVES her grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. As soon as she saw Gran Jan she was stuck on her. At the Great Wolf a few weeks ago she was the same way with Kim. And, she loves her some Ganna too! Usually, when she gets in trouble, she cries for Ganna! We are VERY blessed by our families!
Gran Jan and Morgan... by the way Morgan loves headbands and dresses, that's why all you see her in is dresses. She has some wierd fettish with pants. She only wants to wear dresses and she won't wear her pajama bottoms. So, I'm buying her dresses and night gowns for this spring/summer.


Gran Jan's stick side (Morgan)... as you can see, she's even going to the bathroom with her! :) I know one thing, Morgan LOVES her grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. As soon as she saw Gran Jan she was stuck on her. At the Great Wolf a few weeks ago she was the same way with Kim. And, she loves her some Ganna too! Usually, when she gets in trouble, she cries for Ganna! We are VERY blessed by our families!
Gran Jan and Morgan... by the way Morgan loves headbands and dresses, that's why all you see her in is dresses. She has some wierd fettish with pants. She only wants to wear dresses and she won't wear her pajama bottoms. So, I'm buying her dresses and night gowns for this spring/summer.

A few friends and I had planned to have a garage sale this weekend until we saw the weather forecast. So, we cancelled it and plan to have it next weekend. Janet had already volunteered to keep the girls though, so we met her in S, ate some yummy pizza, and handed the girls off. Morgan, off course didn't blink an eye and Kennedy, suprisingly (since she has to have Mommy and Daddy in view at ALL times) didn't either. I loaded up with 2 ADORABLE Easter outfits, bows, and socks, and 2 PRECIOUS dresses for next fall/ winter that Gran Jan bought the girls. The entire way to S, we had to play the song, "Holy is the Lord God Almighty," over and over so Morgan could sing it over and over! So precious to hear her sing it!
I warned Gran Jan her weekend would be fun, memorable, and possibly exhausting! I think she had some fun activities planned for Morgan and graciously bought diapers, wipes, formula, baby food, borrowed a pack-n-play etc. so I didn't have to pack it all (VERY HELPFUL). It's a good thing too, b/c I think I forgot everything I needed to remember... Little House DVDS for one! It was too wild trying to get ready to go. Kennedy wants me all the time, Morgan had toys drug out all over the house, laundry going, house cleaning... you name it!
Jason and I are looking forward to a relaxing weekend even though we have a lot going on... ACU scrimmage in the morning (I'M NOT GOING!- it's too cold), we plan to eat a nice relaxing dinner tomorrow afternoon, and tomorrow night we're helping with an event at church.







12 comments:
I am sure the girls and Gran Jan will have a lot of fun this weekend. Take advantage of yours and Jason's time together. Can't wait to hear a report on all of your weekend stories and those from Gran Jan too. Have fun everyone!!!
I am so jealous of your stress-free weekend...although I know you will be missing those sweet girls before too long...if not already. Andy and I watched Fireproof at home tonite b/c we wont be able to make it to the church. What a great movie and what a great way to reach out to the community. Also, I will bring all your clothes to church on Sunday if thats okay with you and I will pay you for the things I took!!! Again, I really appreciate you thinking of me!
Hope yall have a great weekend! Sounds like you will! We are all sick around here, so I am jealous! :) Have a good one!
We re having a ball. Been in the house mostly since Old Man Winter got the last laugh and let it turn cold on us. Started out the morning making "Empty Tomb Biscuits"...yummy........and Morgan is a pro at putting them together...
Morgan is having a ball playing with her daddy's Breyer horse collection. We have made barns and stables. The cutest thing....we have a small horse trophy that Jack's grandpa won in 1959 for showing horses....Morgan has been playing like she is "Whitney" and "Whitney shos horses and won the tropy for her championship horse named "KC".
We have also organized the baby stuff and all the babies...already had to take one of the babies who by the way has a tear duct issue in her right eye....plus the 3 Scotty dog statues have all been to the vet....
And how about that Kennedy......never a sweeter child on this planet and she is so happy all the time....she just goes along with whatever...
Granny is coming over later and wants to drive herself; she's busting out the 1990 Corsica---so watch out!!!
More later............XXOOXX
Oh' goodness that Morgan! Gran Jan, that is too funny! Doesn't she have the most amazing imagination! And KRhee is so easy going and HAPPY! Glad ya'll are having fun! I'm still not out of my p.j.'s and it's now 2:00!!!!!!
Gran Jan's stories crack me up! I can see it all! Hmm...KC is already winning shows! Pretty impressive!
We have had a great time. Granny did come over and we had lunch; it warmed up nicely and we went out on the patio. Morgan and I swept after all the horrid wind yesterday. Of course the dogs were in heaven and KRhee was just precious--giggling and laughing...we sat her in her stroller. Morgan & Granny talked about flowers and pine cones.
We are about to have supper. I told Morgan I would fix her whatever she wanted--her request...scrambled egss and toast so here we go. KRhee is up from a short nap so she can join us.
These girls are the lights of my life and bring such joy to my heart. Thank you Lord.....!! and Jason and Whitney...
XXOOXXOOXXOOO
Gran jan's stories crack me up too. It is all way too funny. Morgan loves playing horses and all that. KC may be a winner. He sure is cute. Glad they are all having fun together.
We have just put Kennedy down after eating supper and going back in the backyard for a few minutes. She really loves the dogs and Morgan keeps them entertained by throwing them their tennis balls.
We are currently getting packed to go to Oklahoma to see Janey & Jeremy. I am Jason and Mo is Whitney........having a hard time deciding what to take since the weather has been so unpredictable....
I will get back to tell you about Morgan and her roly polys....
XXOOXX
I can't let the day end without sharing the roly poly story. Granny was still here and we were in the living room. Morgan looked out the window by the front door and asked me if she could go out because she saw some roly polys...I said sure. She asked if she could have something to put them in and I gave her a small plastic bowl; she said she would like to take them back to Abilene. She rounded up a half dozen and I suggested that she grab a few leaves from the shrub to put in the bowl. She then asked for a small jar and I had just finished up a jar of baby food for KRhee so we washed it out, punched holes in the lid (Morgan was fascinated watching me use the ice pick)and made the transfer of her roly polys and leaves...then she asked me to type something for her to take home with her about her roly polys; I did and this is what she dictated to me........
"Will you help me take care of these bugs until Bug Day at Rainbow Bible School?
I hope that Momma & Daddy like them. I hope that they live until Bug Day.
I hope that they are sweet bugs and they will not do anything bad in the bug jar. I want them to be kind.
Morgan Gayle Johns
March 28, 2009"
Is that not the most precius thing and so far the roly polys are doing well so we have our fingers crossed for the big trip home tomorrow....
Morgan and her little smart mind and her imagination are so wonderful...and I have the feeling that Little Sister is taking lots of notes and will be taking right after her Big Sis.....Kennedy never takes her eyes off Morgan.
I am sure the lucky one...what a blest day I have had. I am so thankful to share these girls with my family and I am thankful to also share them with the Cagle family too. Morgan & Kennedy definitely were a good dose of love and medicine today for Granny.
XXOOXXOO
I had the best time with Morgan and Kennedy. It is amazing that except for a $4 trip to Dollar Tree we never left the house. Morgan played and played with her daddy's Breyer animals and all her Aunt Joz's baby doll stuff. Then add that wonderful imagination and away we go.
yesterday morning she played Mrs. Johns and she was int he hospital having twins. I was Kimberly and I was suppose to fix Mrs. Johns hair-let's put in this way...I tried my best!! Then I went to "Starbuck's" and bought her a special coffee (A Hersey's Choc Milk drink box)...we played this for 2 hours...sometimes I would be a nurse.....and I never saw anyone have such company...."Jeremy & Janey for Oklahoma City and their kids...Noah & Isabella....Ganna & PawPaw, Ashley & Jordan....and Jocelyn came from Houston......" and of course "Jason" was right there by Mrs. Johns' side the whole time.......
It s so fun watching Kennedy..we were on the patio after our Dollar Tree run and Morgan was blowing bubbles......that KRhee just giggled and giggled....oh my Precious Girls...........
On the way home yesterday, we were friving by Midland I told Morgan that Midland was the hometown of President George W. Bush.....she said "Gran Jan, he isn't the president any more"....I said "Oh really....who is?" and Morgan said "Rock Obama"......now that is pretty amazing........
You are such a precious family.....Love you with all my heart...
XOXOXOXO..........
The stories from Gran Jan are way to cute and amazing. Those precious little girls. Don't they just make our day. They are definitely a good shot of medicine. Glad you all had such a fun weekend.
Post a Comment