Saturday, March 28, 2009

I wish I could wear these...

Are these shoes not the cutest shoes? I saw a link to them on another blog and had to have a pair for Kennedy's Easter outfit. I ordered the black and white damask shoes to go with Kennedy's Easter dress.


Do they have these in my size?


BTW, I never did order the giraffe dress. I missed the cheap shipping deadline and I looked my girls closets and decided they could wear this little skirt and shirt that I bought them when we went shopping in South Lake. I actually found the pink giraffe fabric on-line and my Mom might can make them for 1/2 the price since tax season is almost over and she'll have more time on her hands!



I'm still not out of my pj's today and it's noon, but I'm enjoying my Arriba Snickerdoodle coffee and waiting for my sheets to dry so I can put them on my bed and make my bed. I should be mopping my floors but I'm blogging instead!

5 comments:

Kim said...

That is so funny! I so thought of you when I saw those shoe's on K's blog! HA! That cracks me up! I even saved them to my computer so that if we ever have a girl, I could get some for her! Hope you are having a wonderful day. And I am often in my PJs well past the noon hour. Infact, I am there today! :)

ajphillips said...

I saw those and wanted to order some just for the heck of it b/c they were so cute! I always wish they had little kid stuff in my size!

Erin said...

All of the shoes on that site are adorable...makes we wish we knew the sex of this baby! Actually no...then I would have bought a few pair!

The Wiemers said...

Those are way tooooo cute!!!

Glenna said...

Those shoes are just too cute. I have my machine all tuned up and hopefully can get started sewing after I get this bedroom project and yard project all done. Glad you enjoyed your day and Gran Jan and the girls sound like they are having a ball.