I wanted to film a short video to show how excited Kennedy gets when she sees Morgan. Morgan had just come in the room and Kennedy was bouncing up and down and saying, "DaDa, DaDa." Well, I started filming and Kennedy unexpectedly started laughing when Morgan pulled the orange away. Who would have thought! Morgan has a mouth full of orange so you can hardly understand what she is saying but she says, "That's the first time I've ever heard her laugh." Hmmm! Definitely not the first time.
Oh' they are getting too big. I can't believe Morgan will be starting Pre-K next year. She knows all her letters and sounds, can count to 50, can recognize a few high frequency words, and can write her name and most other letters. I'm excited about doing some fun activities with her this summer while Jason is home. We haven't done much during the year this year, b/c I'm a pretty big stickler for being home during Kennedy's naps and she takes a 2 hour nap in the morning and 2 hour nap in the afternoon. Morgan is going to take swimming lessons again, take gymnastics, and go to a ballet camp. I want to expose her to several different activities to see what she likes the best. I am ready to get back in the groove of things. When we first moved here I was involved in a TON of different activities, then I got pregnant and couldn't sleep and now I have a sweet baby girl that needs her naps.
When I picked Morgan up from school today, she was playing with a horse and barn set with about 4 other kids. A little boy that lives on the same street as us, said, "Morgan, _____ took that horse from me." Morgan, proceeded to tell the little girl to give it back to him and ended up taking it from her and giving it back to the boy. I was thinking, does this happen alot? Does everyone come to you to get you to take up for them? I'm glad she takes up for herself (and others) b/c I didn't when I was little, but she could tune down the bossyness! :)







8 comments:
That is too cute and way to sweet.
Isn't wonderful watching our kids interact? That is so precious!
That is sweet! Morgan just loves her...and Kennedy just loves Morgan!
Precious girls with precious parents who are their role models and defining to those girls how to love, how to laugh. how to be honest, and how to be fair. You are their benchmark.
Children are what they see and what they hear. If that is being lived out in their homes then they have the foundation they need to be able to go into the world and interact while being able to take care of themselves and enjoying laughs along the way.
I am so proud of your special family.
XXOOXXOO
They are so cute together and that laugh is contagious!
You know "WE" were busying doing a ton together, and boy do I miss it. I could always count on you and Robyn being cool to go out for lunch. I think your husbands were glad to see me go, and some extra cash stay. LOL
yes we can keep them!
That's cute!!! Sisterly Love
Post a Comment