Thursday, January 15, 2009

This and that...

Morgan and Kennedy watching a little TV! Jason actually took this picture while I was at the movie with friends last Saturday. Our little acrobat...
I forgot how messy solid foods can be!
Morgan wanted Reagan to come play last Saturday and I thought it was funny when she showed up in the exact same dress that Morgan and Kennedy had on. It was not planned!

My three favorite, silly people!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

So, so cute!! Love seeing all your pictures!!

Kim said...

Such cute pictures. Your girls are just precious. I love the one of Kennedy and Morgan on the floor together, posing. So cute. And the one of Kennedy in all her pink and leopard, looking up at the camera, that one is adorable! Did you make her bow?? Really cute! Hope yall are doing great!

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Great pictures...we just need one of mom......oh I Love You Guys with all My Heart!!!

Jackie said...

I forgot to say on my last comment- my girls have the exact same dress that the 3 girls are wearing from the Children's place except in pink!! I guess that was a popular dress! :)

The Wiemers said...

Those are cute. Looks like you might hve to take the kitchen sink to Kennedy.

Shelley said...

They are both so cute! What beautiful blue eyes :)