
First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM! Doesn't she still look young???
Morgan was a little dissappointed we weren't there to celebrate with her today. She said, "But it's Ganna's birthday!" But, Morgan got to do the next best thing... go with Ashley and Jordan to the stock show while they helped their "Little Brother's" (they do Big Brothers/ Big Sisters) older sister show her pig. She spent the entire day with them (I'm sure Ashley will have pictures on her blog). So, Kennedy and I hung out today!
Just look at this little mess pot trying to grab the frame on the wall. She is soooo busy! Soooo busy! The only way I could get a picture is by taking one of the mirror.


Just look at this little mess pot trying to grab the frame on the wall. She is soooo busy! Soooo busy! The only way I could get a picture is by taking one of the mirror.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg4UxsF-pOA
This is a 3 minute video about our football team (Jason is on the end) that is being featured at our church service on Sunday. The guy that makes these videos does an amazing job. What I love about this video is the guy who talked first and his story. He and his wife were struggling in their marriage last year and struggling bad! They have 2 little ones which is hard on anyone, but especially hard when you're playing football, trying to make good grades, take care of your family, make ends meat, etc. etc. It's not easy, but I truly believe they have made a wonderful turn around because he learned what being a real man is and it is NOT what kind of car you drive, how much money you make, etc. NONE of that makes you a real man and that's what our coaches have instilled in our players! Of course, that's not always easy to remember b/c we all live in a wordly world but it's something we can all strive for. And trust me, I need lots of help in that department. :)
This is a 3 minute video about our football team (Jason is on the end) that is being featured at our church service on Sunday. The guy that makes these videos does an amazing job. What I love about this video is the guy who talked first and his story. He and his wife were struggling in their marriage last year and struggling bad! They have 2 little ones which is hard on anyone, but especially hard when you're playing football, trying to make good grades, take care of your family, make ends meat, etc. etc. It's not easy, but I truly believe they have made a wonderful turn around because he learned what being a real man is and it is NOT what kind of car you drive, how much money you make, etc. NONE of that makes you a real man and that's what our coaches have instilled in our players! Of course, that's not always easy to remember b/c we all live in a wordly world but it's something we can all strive for. And trust me, I need lots of help in that department. :)







1 comment:
Post a Comment