Monday, January 12, 2009

The things grandparents do...

While at my parents' house, Morgan wanted to play "Circus." So, my Dad dressed up like a clown and Morgan was the trapeze girl! This was Ashley's performace suit for cheerleading when she cheered at one of the bowl games in high school. Morgan loves dressing up in our old prom dresses when she goes to my parents and she did the same thing at Gran Jans... she dressed up in one of Jocelyn's old bridesmaid dresses, but we had a wedding not a circus! ;)

4 comments:

ajphillips said...

That still makes me laugh! I wonder how I ever fit in that suit???

The Wiemers said...

I can't believe you put that picture on there.

Glenna said...

I crack up just thinking about that. How funny.

Shanan said...

That picture is too cute! I have been thinking about you...any luck on your house?