Someone is about to crawl...
Kennedy at a birthday party we went to this weekend at a Children's museum. It's a very fun place!
This morning, Jason didn't have to be at work until 9:30 due to the ice, so we were very lazy hanging out around the house. Check out her little calf muscle! She has the most muscled up legs... takes after her Daddy!
This is Morgan's wardrobe for the day... it is freezing (literally) outside and this is what she wanted to wear. She has issues with pants. She ALWAYS wants to wear dresses and wears her pajamas in the winter with no pants.
Jason, Morgan, and Kennedy being lazy this morning.
Here's Morgan driving the ambulance at the party.
We also went to Sams this weekend. Someone actually asked me if I made their outfits. Ya right, just one of their Target specials! I love their childrens' clothes!













9 comments:
Precious, Precious, Precious..............love those GrandGirls and their sweet parents.
Stay warm & bundled up (guess this doesn't apply to Morgan..ha!)
It is very cold here as well and our streets are slick....!! I need a fire goin' and a pot of soup cookin'!!
Cute Cute pictures. I think Kennedy might like Jordan too! At church Sunday he wouldn't let me hold her and was so proud that she just laid her head down on his shoulder and went to sleep! He said, "She's my Favorite cause she is so sweet and happy!"
Did you notice Morgan's calf muscle in the picture of her in the t-shirt! ha!
Ha, Ashley I had just written about that before I got your comment b/c I had just noticed it too.
That does look like a fun place! I will have to store that away as a fun place for a party for the boys maybe. Anyhow, loved all the pictures as usual. Your girls are so cute. And yes, cute outfits once again. You are the best! Have a great week!
Those are sweet. We are having a lazy day too. Can't wait to see Kennedy in action. Morgan does have little muscles in those legs.
I LOVE cold days! I am hoping for a SNOW DAY-ICE DAY tomorrow! You have two precious little girls. Reading your blog makes me miss Abilene even more...seeing Campbell playing with your kids... all the kids growing up together in a LARGE church family :) Sweet times!
To cute. I love their clothes, you have great taste and I still can not believe they came from Target. Stay warm!
Cute, cute pictures. Can't wait to see my little girls Friday!!!!
Post a Comment