I've been waiting for this video to be uploaded on you tube since Jason showed it to me last weekend. It is AWESOME! It's a video of our football season.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6weM6SVwMU
There's also another one here: (I haven't watched it yet)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6weM6SVwMU
Gran Jan, Mom, and Dad... gotta watch this video. Jason saw this for the first time when recruits were in and he said he choked up when Mike started talking about him. I also, love Jonathan Ferguson saying, "Coach T's like my fatha man."
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
What awesome highlights of the Wilcats and their ouststanding season. I am proud that Jason is part of such a fine program.
Jason has certainly always been an inspiration to me. I am so glad that he has been able to pursue his calling in life. I am also thankful for the support that Whitney provides and for his 2 best cheerleaders ever--Morgan and Kennedy..!!
Keep it going Cats!!!
I will just have to add an amen to Gran Jan's comments as I feel the same.
Post a Comment