Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another water lover!

I think Kennedy loves water just as much as Morgan did! Morgan's first summer when she was 8 months old, Kim and I took her to the water park almost every day. I would push Morgan off to glide under the water to Kim about 2-3 feet away. She would come up and be ready to go again! Kennedy seems like she loves water as well! It's fun for us to the clean the mirror EVERY night! I think we need to move to the big bathtub.

6 comments:

Glenna said...

I do believe she loves the water. Looks like she is having a ball.

ajphillips said...

How cute! She is sitting up really well now!

Jackie said...

She looks like she is having FUN!!

Kim said...

SO cute! Kennedy and Jack would get along great in the tub! Two peas in a pod! We finally moved to the big tub at about 6months, which was before Jack was even sitting up on his own, but I got so tired of cleaning the mirror! Now Jack doesn't splash the mirror, but he splashes his big brother the whole time. ;) Hope yall are well!

Erin said...

Love it!

Shanan said...

I am several days late on commenting on this one, but I LOVE the water video! It is so cute. I miss the baby stage!!! Just wait until both of your girls are taking a bath togeter....I feel like I am mopping up water off the floor every night! :)