
Kennedy checking Santa out.

We took a family pictures, but suprise, suprise, Jason had his eyes closed. That's not unusual for him!

Jason and Morgan checking out the exhibits.
*This is supposed to be at the top, I don't know what happened! I'm not retyping it though!
This week has been crazy busy! I usually work on Tuesdays so I stay home on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to get things done. I go to prayer group on Thursday then to lunch with the girls from pray group and run errands or sometimes I come home and clean my house and leave Morgan at school until 4:30 or so. This week I worked on Tuesday and Thursday and we went to Bunko Monday night, Christmas shopping most of the day Wednesday, and today we went to the Gymnastics Sports Center, lunch, to Dillards to take back the 18 month outfit I accidentally bought for Kennedy instead of a 6 month (that's what shopping with two girls will do to you) and to a Dr.'s appointment for Kennedy. She weighed 14 lbs. 8 oz. and was 26" tall, she's under the 25%tile in height and weight. After this busy week, I feel like I'm so behind, and it stresses me out! I remember why I quit doing so many activites my first year here. I enjoy being around everyone, but I can't keep up at home. I hate it when my house isn't clean for the weekend! I guess it will get done tomorrow sometime in between our 3 birthday parties, that I will be hauling the girls to by myself since Jason will be with recruits.
Tonight, we went to eat at Carinos and enjoyed Pepperoni Bread, Crusted Pecan Chicken Salad, and a HUGE dessert... bread pudding something! It was delicious! Then we went to Starbucks. When we drove up, Morgan said, "I want an iced coffee." I think she's hangs out with her Mommy too much. Finally we went the see all the Christmas lights and a little exhibit here in town and to get a FREE picture with Santa. Yes, FREE, not the $20 for 1 5x7 deal you get at the mall. We had a GREAT, relaxing evening.
Kennedy and I checking out the lights.



We took a family pictures, but suprise, suprise, Jason had his eyes closed. That's not unusual for him!

Jason and Morgan checking out the exhibits.
*This is supposed to be at the top, I don't know what happened! I'm not retyping it though!This week has been crazy busy! I usually work on Tuesdays so I stay home on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday to get things done. I go to prayer group on Thursday then to lunch with the girls from pray group and run errands or sometimes I come home and clean my house and leave Morgan at school until 4:30 or so. This week I worked on Tuesday and Thursday and we went to Bunko Monday night, Christmas shopping most of the day Wednesday, and today we went to the Gymnastics Sports Center, lunch, to Dillards to take back the 18 month outfit I accidentally bought for Kennedy instead of a 6 month (that's what shopping with two girls will do to you) and to a Dr.'s appointment for Kennedy. She weighed 14 lbs. 8 oz. and was 26" tall, she's under the 25%tile in height and weight. After this busy week, I feel like I'm so behind, and it stresses me out! I remember why I quit doing so many activites my first year here. I enjoy being around everyone, but I can't keep up at home. I hate it when my house isn't clean for the weekend! I guess it will get done tomorrow sometime in between our 3 birthday parties, that I will be hauling the girls to by myself since Jason will be with recruits.
Tonight, we went to eat at Carinos and enjoyed Pepperoni Bread, Crusted Pecan Chicken Salad, and a HUGE dessert... bread pudding something! It was delicious! Then we went to Starbucks. When we drove up, Morgan said, "I want an iced coffee." I think she's hangs out with her Mommy too much. Finally we went the see all the Christmas lights and a little exhibit here in town and to get a FREE picture with Santa. Yes, FREE, not the $20 for 1 5x7 deal you get at the mall. We had a GREAT, relaxing evening.
Kennedy and I checking out the lights.













4 comments:
Awwh, the girls little Xmas suits look so cute on them. Sounds like you all had a lot of fun and were really busy. I know the girls enjoyed the lights and Santa visit.
WOW you did have a full week. And then 3 b-day parties. WHEW! Yes 2 kids makes you a little frazzeled at times and it really doesnt get any better. HA Enjoy!
Sounds like a wonderufl busy life. You have a precious family.
Your girls Christmas outfits are adorable!! And I think Kennady has the exact outfit on that Autumn wore yesterday for our X-Mas party. If not exact, pretty close! :) I will post them tonight. We are off to WF to shop and let the girls see Fantasy of Lights!! :)
Post a Comment