
The people that own the "bow store" in Wichita Falls made this reindeer for me about 8 years ago. I have changed out the bow and the googly eyes were getting brown, so I just drew them with a magic marker. I'll get some new eyes when I go to Hobby Lobby. They look okay from far away... just don't look too close.
These snowmen were my Dad's family's and then my parents used them. They are quite old, but a little paint made them presentable, once again, you just can't look too close. They now say, "Merry Christmas, The J's, Morgan, Kennedy."
Jason owes me one... he has not had to help with Christmas decorations at all this year. I even did the outside by myself. The only thing he did was plug in the extension cords!
These snowmen were my Dad's family's and then my parents used them. They are quite old, but a little paint made them presentable, once again, you just can't look too close. They now say, "Merry Christmas, The J's, Morgan, Kennedy."
Jason owes me one... he has not had to help with Christmas decorations at all this year. I even did the outside by myself. The only thing he did was plug in the extension cords!







8 comments:
Look at you! You are getting a lot done with the girls away for a bit. Hope you are enjoying your time. And I hope date night was fun!! ;) Hope to catch ya next week!
The house looks great, very festive. I was happy to get the tree and lights up...after seeing yours I need to step it up a notch!
Um...I beleive I saw him working on the lights around the door last night! HA! It looks great out there, and I love your tree. I may need to come take a picture of it for future use...:)
Your house looks really pretty...love all the decorations!!
Your decorations are just gorgeous. I love your tree......you are all ready...now all you need is Santa!!!
Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas
You're awesome!! I am still working on the decorations a little at a time. The tree is up, but not decorated and today I AM going to trash the pumpkins on the porch...I AM!!
In my defense, I am all but 2 gifts away from being done with my shopping! So at least I'm not a complete loss this year!!:)
Hope you had a great kid free weekend!!
Looks good
The decorations all look great. Did you get Morgan her little reindeer yet? Hopefully I can get pictures of mine and post tomorrow and show Morgan "Rudolf".
Thanks for sharing the girls with us. It was fun.
Post a Comment