Monday, October 27, 2008

We've regressed!


Yes, Morgan is pretending to be a baby today!
I just voted for the first time ever! I think this election is just too important not to vote! I'm very nervous! Come on McCain and Palin!
Oh' and the LSC listened to me (ha! I wish) and Fred got LSC South defensive player of the week. Bernard got offensive player of the week for the second week in a row... last week he was the National player of the week!

3 comments:

Glenna said...

AWWWWWH, WHAT A CUTE BABY!

Jackie said...

Ok, I decided to leave you a comment. My name is Jackie and I am a friend of Amy H. I read your blog a lot, I feel like I know you and I have never seen you! Anyways I seem to relate to you because of your kids age. I have a little girl who is 2 1/2 and a girl who just turned 1. And today, your picture got me! :) My oldest tries to do the exact thing and loves to tell me she is a "baby!"

Love your blog and your 2 precious little girls!!!

annalee said...

Thank you for praying for Witt and sharing his story with the link. We appreciate it more than I can express!
And may I say your munchkins are too cute! I'm so glad "Teacher Sherri" got to have Morgan in swimming lessons. I used to teach with her and was missing being there with mom and dad passing out "fishy food!"