
This is what happens when you have a 4 year old sister. She puts sunglasses on you!



We had Trunk or Treat tonight at our church. Morgan was Cinderella per her request. Kennedy just wore a cow sleeper. Now, Jason and I are watching Tarleton and Angelo State play on CBS Sports. It's close (TSU 24- ASU 17) with 5:32 left in the 4th quarter. ASU has the ball. Oh' nevermind, Cochran just threw an interception and TSU is on the 1. Exciting game!We have a busy day and weekend... I'm judging a pumpkin contest for Ashley today, a Halloween party for Morgan tonight, and then we're headed to the big O to go shopping on Saturday. Kingsville is just too far, but Gooooo Wildcats! I can't wait to go to the bow store and get some bows made to match outfits and buy my friend Lori's baby, Zoe, some for her birthday! Morath Originals has to be on my list of favorite stores. I miss that place!







6 comments:
One again, thanks Whitney for sharing pics of those sweet girls. Hope Princess Morgan got plenty of treats and I'm sure Kennedy was sitting back taking lots of notes so when the time comes for her to Trick or Treat she will also get her share!!..
You are a beautiful family and I Love You All with ALL of My Heart...
Gran Jan
Wish we could have came and watched, but we had a BBBS training last night! Don't forget about being a judge today!
They look SO cute!
Look at that Miss Cinderella and that little cow. Looks like you all had fun. I saw that the gamewas going to be on tv and thought about watching it but I crashed on the couch at 5:30 for the night. Guess i was tired. Glad you all had a fun family night together. Your hair looks really cute.
Hi Whitney!
Loved your family picture and Morgan looks beautiful! She really does look like a miniture cinderella! :) That game was too close for me in the end, but I guess we gave everyone out there in TV land something exciting to watch! In the end, a win is a win, right?!?!?!!! Good luck this weekend! I know yall will win. Also, if you ever need any bows from Moraths, my friend Becca's aunt and uncle own that store and I am in there all the time. I can pick some up for you and drop them in the mail! Good bows are hard to find and we love that place too! Have a great weekend!
Love, Shanan
I think it is suppose to be in the 80's on Saturday here in case you are trying to figure out what to pack. Medium weight clothes will be good because it will be cool in the mornings. We might have to hit HuNan's for supper Sat night too! Drive careful and have fun judging the pumpkin contest today.
Post a Comment