Ashley just needs to add an e to Kennedy and we're ready to have them printed. 






Sunday we celebrated Father's Day at Ashleys. She fixed yummy enchiladas and rice. Jason made the dessert... I ran out of time trying to get myself ready, the girls ready, bed made, etc. that morning so I gave Jason the instructions and he made apple dumplings. They were great!







Sunday we celebrated Father's Day at Ashleys. She fixed yummy enchiladas and rice. Jason made the dessert... I ran out of time trying to get myself ready, the girls ready, bed made, etc. that morning so I gave Jason the instructions and he made apple dumplings. They were great!After we ate, Ashley took some pictures of Kennedy. We only took a few pictures but we got some good ones. You can see all of them on Ashley's photography blog. Kennedy did great! She held her head up and looked around forever. Ashley also made Kennedy's birth announcments. My plan was to do a folding one on linen paper but Ashley's cost is around $1 each so I decided to go with a single sided card for a lot cheaper. The folding ones were soooo cute (on her blog too), but I can't imagine spending $100 on announcments plus another $50 on stamps.







8 comments:
I can't believe she is holding herself up like that. She looks skinny. I can't wait to see everyone soon.
Oh what a Little Angel....just so precious.
Ashley takes such good pictures and I really like the birth announcements.
Thanks for a great visit on Saturday. We had a great time.
Morgan is marvelous......I do love her imagination and what spunk...!!!
Gran Jan
What a wonderful weekend in part and sad in other parts. Thank you for sharing time with us and visiting with Leao's bunch. Leao and Ellen think you and Jason are it! That one picture where Morgan is holding her head up looks just like a picture I have a Ashley. I will have to show you. It was an emotional weekend and makes me realize to cherish every moment we have as family.
Love the pictures and the birth announcement!
The pictures were very good. Can't wait for Jason to cook the dumplings for me to try. Ha!
Thanks for posting those. You really have helped me grow my business. I'm getting a "real" website really soon. Go to my blog for the link....it isn't up yet, but that will show the work in progress. I'm SO excited.
lol, yes that's Ira! I will tell her. I think she feels the same about him too. She really didn't want him to leave!
The announcements are beautiful, what an amazing photographer. By the way, glad you like the recipe blog! If you come up with any great recipes send them my way!
Post a Comment