Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Two is busy!

My first trip out with both girls! We're headed out to a store in town called Suprises. They were having a 50% off sale on Baby Lulu which is one of my favorites!
Dr. Morgan taking down my information. I don't know if you can see my legs but they are covered in lotion (medicine).

Drama Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two is so busy! I feel like I never sit down! Today for lunch, all I had time to eat was the other half of Morgan's peanut butter sandwich and her leftover watermelon. Whew! I had to post this picture b/c it sums up my life today. During three of Kennedy's feedings, Morgan was Dr. Morgan. She gave me shots, applied medicine (baby lotion), etc. etc. to my feet while I was feeding Kennedy. Did I mention that she took all my info. down on her notepad and talked non-stop!!!!!

2 comments:

ajphillips said...

That last picture really shows her little "drama queen" personality. Don't tell her, but I had to throw away her flowers (really weeds) that we planted. I was going to go get a real one or something so she would think it really grew!

Oh yeah, we had to "decorate" the flower arrangement.

Ashlee said...

I'm sure you are busy!! They are just too cute, I love that Kennedy always has a bow just like her big sis!!