Monday, May 14, 2012

1st grade awards!!

Morgan had her first grade awards this morning!! I can't believe she is about to be in 2nd grade!! Wow!! How time flies!!  Sad!!  She is getting too big!!  She has done so well this year... all her grades have been above 95, and first grade is much harder than I remember!  For example a few of her spelling words last week... September and carnation.  Didn't we spell see, spot, and run??  Ha ha!!  I'm so proud of her!



 We spent Mother's Day weekend in Olney and got to meet Baby Reese... Morgan loved holding her!! She is a little Mother's Hen!!






 In other exciting news... we move into our house Wednesday!  I'm taking a few days off work (NEVER HAPPENS)!!!! to move in.  Jason will now have a place to live at least and the girls and I will finish out the school year.  We are soooooo ready to be together again and have a home of our own but at least we'll have somewhere to go on the weekend now!!

7 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh...lovin' your pretty spring dresses! And YAY! Getting in your house!!!!!!

Sandi said...

That's spelling words are hard! I teach first grade and we always have a lot simple words. Congrats on move in day. I know you are so ready to be together again! Love your dress!

Heather said...

So many exciting things happening for your family! I can't wait to see pictures of your new house when you get it all fixed up and decorated the way you want it. It will be beautiful! Those spelling words are a lot like the words I use with my fifth graders.

Glenna said...

Congrats Morgan, I am so proud of you for all your hard work and good grades you have had this year.

Glad you are getting all settled in, (but you did have a place to go on the weekends). I know you will all be happy to be all together again and back into a normal routine and maybe you can de-stress a little.

Congrats!

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

I am so proud of you, Morgan. You are such a good student and I am proud of all your hard work.

Soon you will all be together and the next chapter of your life starts. How exciting.

See you soon. Miss you/Love you!!

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Oh I forgot one more thing.....

As always the pics are precious. Baby Reese is a sweetie and I can see the Girls are head over heels about their new cousin.

Love you Morgan and Kennedy!!!

Heidi said...

I love your dress, too! Can you tell us where you found it?? Thanks!!