Wednesday, May 23, 2012

New Home/ New Job!!

We moved into our home last week and I'm so happy to say it is almost completely done! We had a ton of help!  Thank you to everyone who helped!!  The exception is our attic needs to be decked, so boxes can be moved from the garage and we also need to put a storage room in for our lawn equipment.  Jason went and bought a storage room last night and Lowe's is supposed to come install it!! Yay, yay, yay!  Now we can have a nice relaxing summer before I start my new ELEMENTARY COUNSELING JOB!! :)  That's right, I got a job over a month ago but the board officially approved me Monday night!  I was actually offered a Junior High job first but it was a 35 minute commute.  The job I accepted is a 3a school about 10 minutes from my house.

Here are a few pictures of our house! They were taken with my iphone so they aren't the best.   I will take more pictures this weekend when we are there again!  We had to come back to finish school and I have one more week of work after this, so Jason had it all to himself this week! 

 I had some fab curtains from Ballard (the burlap crew ones) hanging here but they were two different shades, so I had to send one back and order another.  I should have the other one by the time I get back!  :)





7 comments:

Brandi said...

I can't believe you already have it looking soooo good!!!!! Exciting!!!!! Congrats to the whole family!!!!

Anne said...

What a super exciting time for your family! New home, new jobs, new friends, and new adventures! Wishing you blessings on your new journey!

Jill said...

I can't believe how much you have done already! You are definitely a gitter-done kinda girl! :-) It looks so awesome! I love everything you've done so far! Congratulations on your new job! That's so great that everything is working out so perfectly. So happy for you!

Ashlee said...

You sure know how to put a house together....and fast!! Goodness girl can I have some of that energy?!? So glad everything has worked out so well and that y'all will be able to enjoy your summer in your new home!!

Anonymous said...

Very NIce!! I like it!! I can't believe you have it looking so wonderful already!! It would have taken me forever!!but like you said you had a lot of help!! Awesome job!! Looks fantastic!

Sandi said...

Yeah! Your house is beautiful! You have great taste. God is good!

Erica said...

The house looks great so far, of course I knew it would. Glad you have everything moved in so you can enjoy the summer and get settled in. I am looking forward to seeing the rest of your new home.