Jason and I attended the Angelo State Hall of Fame dinner to honor Coach Martin (defensive Coordinator) and Coach Vandergriff (head coach) Friday night. They were Jason's college coaches who were inducted into the Angelo State Hall of Fame. Amazing coaches and men!
These are Coach Martin's players that came to honor him. In this picture there are:
3 All American D Lineman
4 NFL players
3 Super Bowl Appearances
2x Super Bowl Champ
1 College Football Hall of Fame
And I'm sure there are many more that weren't able to make it!
It was so fun to hear all the stories and tributes to these men! The remarkable thing is these coaches were together at ASU for 32 years!! That is amazing!! Coach Martin told a story about coming home to Coach Vandergriff boarding up his windows b/c he knew a bad storm was coming and he thought Coach Martin was going to be out of town. They had something special, because other more enticing job opportunities were definitely offered!! Jason was blessed to be a part of that as he had the opportunity to play for both of them and work for them as a Graduate Assistant for two years.
Morgan has been so sick since Wednesday night. I thought she was better Friday and sent her to school. Friday evening she felt horrible, had fever and she laid around all day yesterday. I've never seen her feel this bad. She still feels bad today. She missed her basketball game yesterday, but I needed to share some pictures from her game a few weeks ago. I enjoyed my new lens I got for Christmas!!
Yesterday, Kennedy and I ran errands and had a pizza date for lunch!! Do you think she enjoyed her dessert pizza?? :)







5 comments:
Poor Morgan!! I hope she's feeling better!! U look smokin' hot in that dress!!! 32 years, crazy!!!!!! WOW!!!!
Just gotta say.... LOVE the coral dress! Hot Momma ;)
Hope M is feeling better. And what a fun night I bet you and Jason had! Glad you were able to go. And you look absolutely beautiful in coral. Hope yall are doing well. Excited for 2/1! ;)
The coral looks beautiful! And the flu.....pain awful...poor girl!
That sure says alot about a man for being there 32 years. Glad you all got to go and so glad Morgan is feeling better. Poor little thing sure was sick.
Great basketball pictures and hope we can catch a game again soon. Kennedy sure must have loved that dessert pizza (little mess) she is.
Post a Comment