Friday, January 20, 2012

Our unusually slow week!

We've had a pretty slow week!  We were off school Monday and enjoyed a slow day at home!  We kept Leighton for a little while Monday and Jason fixed her hair.  She has curls and he likes to brush them out and make them crazy! 


 Yesterday, Morgan stayed home from school with Jason... she had an upper respiratory infection and was coughing pretty bad. Her cough sounded like a barking seal.  Jason took her took the Dr. and she took it easy all day.  She looked pretty cute before she left though! :)

Morgan has a basketball game this weekend and tonight Jason and I are going to San Angelo to honor his college football coaches, Mike Martin and Jerry Vandergriff.  They are being inducted into the Angelo State Athletics Hall of Fame. 

Have a great weekend, everyone!! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who did your new blog design? I love it!!

Brandi said...

LOVE the new blog look!!!! The girls are presh as always!!!!!!

Maryellen said...

Nice cheerful colors. Love it.
Oh my Morgans pink coat is so sweet. Gosh I wish they had one in my size. Adorable.

Heather said...

Love the new, bright colors on your blog design! And of course I love the pictures of the girls, as always. They are getting so big!

Glenna said...

Poor Leighton, everyone wants to frizz her hair out!!!!!!

Girls look cute and so dressed up to be going off to school.