Friday, September 16, 2011

Morgan is 7!!

Happy 7th birthday to Morgan Gayle today!  I absolutely can't believe she was born 7 years ago at 11:07!!   
We celebrated her birthday last night with dinner at Perini Ranch, since Jason headed to Dallas this morning!  ACU plays at the Dallas Cowboy stadium tomorrow!  How cool is that!!   We will be headed that way after Morgan's 1st soccer game!!  Can't wait to watch her play!!
 Morgan is smart, sweet, athletic, conscientious, kind, polite, tough, and competitive!!  She loves tumbling, cheerleading, soccer, softball, American Girl dolls, riding her bike (she's been riding without training wheels since she was five!!), being with friends, school, and being around people.  She has very intense emotions, is strong willed, and when she believes in something will fight you on it! We are working on that as well!! ;)  I'm hoping this quality will come in handy one of these days when she is a teenager and is offered drugs or alcohol!!  If she doesn't want to do something, there is not talking her into it and if she believes something is wrong, she will stand up against anyone (usually very loudly) *sigh*!  She will also stand up for other people and against other people. A lot of the time this is not a positive thing right now, but in the future, I believe it will be! :)
 We love you Morgan and are so glad GOD chose you to be our daughter!!

 And look who tried a jalapeno bite and actually liked them!! :)

 We got Morgan a Brighton charm bracelet for her birthday and she got some new charms last night!


I had lunch with Morgan today and then took cupcakes to her class!  Here's her class and teacher singing happy birthday to her! :)
 They ate the cupcakes outside!  Morgan carried the cupcakes out and her good friend Campbell carried the trash out!

12 comments:

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

The girls dresses are so cute!
Good Luck tomorrow!

Ashlee said...

Such a cutie! Sounds like she will be a very well rounded young lady. I just wrote a post about some of those same traits that are coming out of Jax. It's hard to handle them at this age, but like you I know they will come in handy when they are older and are faced with tough decisions.

Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!!

Lauren said...

Happy birthday to your sweet Morgan. Have a blast at the game!!!!!

Michelle said...

Precious post, precious birthday girl! Sorry it's taken so long to get back with you about shopping your too small clothes. Do you still have them? I'd love to come look this weekend/next week if you can!

ajphillips said...

Happy Birthday MoMo! WE love you!

Audra said...

What great pictures-beautiful birthday girl!

Maryellen said...

Happy Birthday Morgan was a fun blessed day you had !

Erin said...

Good luck at the game tomorrow! Morgan is precious, tell her happy birthday!

Heather said...

Happy birthday, Morgan! Good at the game tonight. We thought about going but have been to Dallas for 2 of the past 3 weekends. Love all the cute pictures!

Jill said...

Awwww, what a cute birthday girl! And a cute birthday girl's mom too! :-)

Kim said...

I haven't been as good at blogging lately...but when I have time to get on the computer, I always enjoy seeing what yall are up to. Glad things are going well and that the girls are doing great. You really have some cute, cute girls, Whit.

Glenna said...

What a joy it was the day you came into our lives Morgan and you have made each day special for the past seven years. I wish you a very Happy Birthday and many more to come. I love you very much.