Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ACU at COWBOY STADIUM!!

We played the University of N. Alabama at COWBOYS stadium on Saturday and it was so much fun!  Such a great venue!!  UNA was ranked #4 in the nation, while we were ranked #3 so this game was bound to be exciting! It did not disappoint and came down to the last few minutes and an on-side kick (which we almost got!!).    

We had been to Cowboy Stadium for it's opening... the George Strait concert!  That place is amazing and playing there was so much fun!!  Unfortunately we lost 23-16!  We had 2 touchdowns called back and 14 penalties so not our best game. I was VERY proud of our DEFENSE!  They made some great stops when we needed them! 









This was a view of our side of the stands!  I read that the entire event (3 games) had about 25,000 people in attendance!  Amazing!  It was so much fun to see our players and coaches facial expressions up close on the big screen!!

4 comments:

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

SO COOL and SO FUN! Glad y'all had a good time!!!!

Brandi said...

I sooo want to go see the new stadium!!! AWESOME!!!!! So fun!!!

Lauren said...

Wow! My girlfriend ( from Dallas). Said that stadium is freaking ahhhhh-mazing!

Heather said...

I'm so glad you shared pictures! We thought about going to the game but decided against it.