Friday, September 23, 2011

Link up: Favorite places to shop!!

Ok, I have a confession!!  I LOVE TO SHOP for clothes! LOVE IT!  Yes, I admit it, I do!  I mostly like to shop for my girls!  It's my guilty pleasure!  There you go... I confessed! ;)  So... today, I thought I'd link up with Kelly's Korner link up on favorite places to shop. 

My favorite brand for my girls:  MATILDA JANE!  Hands down! Love it!

                                  A few of my recent MJ purchases that I have pictures of! 

Thought this apple outfit was perfect for the first day of school! :)


I also love Etsy...  for cute, unique finds like this!! I actually had this custom made!  My husband is a college football coach so we need cute stuff to wear to the games! ;)
Etsy always has fun outfits for holidays!!


A new fave for my girls is Smockadot Kids and Lolly Wolly Doodle on Facebook!  They have daily sales and it's adorable!!  I have bought several things on there and have been very happy!

Now for me... I love Target, Steinmart, Francescas, and  The Blue Door Boutique!

 Of course, most of the time in the fall,  you can find all 3 of us decked out in our purple and white ready to cheer on our ACU Wildcats!! :)

4 comments:

Karen said...

Your girls clothes are the cutest!! I will look in to those store for my princess too.

Anonymous said...

I love your girls matching clothes!! If you ever want to sell them let me know ;) I have two girls, one is in a 3T or 4T and the other 2T! My email is, kelbell22@juno.com. Thanks, Kelly

Brandi said...

You and your girls are always too cute!! I love MJ too!! I would like up but don't know how...too lazy to figure it out! Hope u guys have a fabulous wkend watching football!!!

Kim said...

You know our love for MJ is the same...we are both in big trouble every new release date!! :) It's my weakness, too. Anyhow, the girls look adorable. Still loving Ks pigtails. Are you still ordering from that place in Houston, I forget? Lemme know. Hope yall are great.