Thursday, July 21, 2011

Smockadot!?!?

So did anyone Smockadot tonight? I'm addicted!  It popped up that several of my FB friends liked Smockadot when I logged onto facebook tonight so I'm glad you joined the club! :)  They preview their daily sales during the day, but they don't show everything and I knew I wanted the following smocked outfit if it was reasonably priced.   At 7 p.m. I was glued to their page and they sold a ton of stuff! I loved the gingham shorts and thought they would be cute with a crisp white shirt but didn't buy any b/c Kennedy doesn't need any clothes and Morgan told me she wouldn't wear them... they were too "girly."  I barely get to dress her anymore. SAD!! :(

 This is what I bought for Kennedy!  I figure I have 1 more year to dress her in cute stuff like this, and I loved this! 
 Here's what I bought last night... in yellow and purple of course!! Wylie colors!  $22 and free shipping!  I thought that was a great price!! 

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I saw several peeps that also like Smockadot. I also liked it and it was very confusing. Do you have to get on FB at 7? I didn't see prices anywhere. Loved the Christmas card pics. your sister does a great job!

Molly said...

I LOVE Smockadot! I've been addicted for a while. Lolly Wolly Doodle does night sales too, just in case you didn't already know! ;) I have several more great facebook pages on my list too if your interested.

Love the pics. Ashley did a great job and your girls are getting so big!!