Thursday, July 21, 2011

Photo shoot and random iphone pics...

We had our once a year photo shoot with my sister, Ashley... http://www.ashleyphillipsphoto.com/.
I wonder if Kennedy will ever be easy to photograph!  Morgan has always been easy!  We had been at the pool all day and the girls were both tired.  Kennedy kept making this "cheeeeeese" face!  Morgan, on the other hand can pose and smile at the drop of a hat. 

It was extremely hard to get a good family picture but I think we got at least 1 that will work for our Christmas cards and the great thing is Ashley has already done our cards! They are MERRY and BRIGHT (hint, hint) One less thing to worry about in December!!

Here are some of my favorites from the shoot...

 This was one of the last ones we took and we were all hot and sweaty but o'well!  I like it of everyone but me!  Go figure! 
Morgan has been wanting a feather... I wish we would have waited until after our photo shoot!  O'well!


Other randomness...
The girls spent a few days with Pa Paw and Ganna at Perrin... mostly swimming!  Kennedy learned to swim!  She can swim across the pool, take breaths and everything!  LITTLE FISH!!
 Morgan got a hair cut!  It's stacked in the back! Cute!
 Being silly!  Morgan wanted a "bump!"  Yes, like mine! :)

I got a new Keurig coffee maker and I'm in LOVE!  I think I've already saved $$ at Starbucks!  It's so amazing and so easy!  I used to hate making coffee when I just wanted a cup.  LOVE!  Iced coffee is the best in the afternoon!

I'm also loving Smockadot kids on Facebook thanks to my friend Amber Gilliand!  She messaged me last night that they had a Wylie dress (I think it was actually for LSU) up for grabs!  I quickly put that I needed both my girls sizes and was able to get one of each!  Their prices are amazing and they have the cutest stuff!  If you haven't heard of them, you need to look them up!!  Thanks Amber!!

8 comments:

Glenna said...

The pictures are great and who would think of Christmas cards in July but you. Ha! I love Morgan's bump (just like mom's). The pictures show Kennedy's personality alot and all turned out great. We had a great time with Kennedy during the week and enjoyed them both over the weekend for camping. I think they would swim 24/7 if you would let them but of course you all were that way when you were little girls too. If you were in a pool you were happy!

Jill said...

Your pics turned out really cute! I need to do my Christmas cards in July. It would be nice to have that out of the way! I don't drink coffee, but my hubby loves his Keurig. It's nice because they make hot chocolate and tea for them too.

Audra said...

Adorable pictures!!!! Just as I feel like a dud as the summer is nearing to the end and my 'To Do List' isn't completed you have Christmas Cards already completed!!!! Such a great idea. :-)
Have fun at PK! We love PK, but haven't been able to get there yet. We are lucky to have a lake here, Kemp.
Enjoy the rest of the summer!

Heather said...

Love the new pictures! You are so smart to get your Christmas cards done early. I love Morgan's new haircut!

Brandi said...

CUTE!!! Your girls have the prettiest eyes.....lucky!! And to get your Christmas pics done early....awesome!!! And I so wish I liked coffee, that machine, I hear, is fab!!!

The Wiemers said...

Cute pictures! I always thought Morgans hair would look cute like that! It was good to see the girls last weekend!

Sunday said...

Cute pictures! Loved seeing that green grass--don't see much of that these days (HA!). We are going to the beach on vacation this year and I'm going to try and get some pics for our Christmas card. Hope they turn out and I can be done with them!

ajphillips said...

Hope you enjoyed the pics....now it's out turn! EEK!