Saturday, May 7, 2011

Oh my!!

It seems I say "Oh my" a lot these days!  Maybe because these two are messes!! :) 
 Kennedy eating with Claire at Jack's 3rd birthday party this past Thursday!!
 Having fun playing at the Grace Museum!!

 Last night I was saying, "Oh my" b/c Kennedy was dirty from head to toe!  She was making "cookies" with dirt!! :)

 I guess that's what little sisters do when their big sister's are playing softball! :)
 We won!  9-3!  Morgan had 2 hits out of 2 at bats and got on base both times!  Whoo hoo!  Here's her cute team mates!!


Have a great weekend everyone!  Last night I saw Something Borrowed with friends (go see it- cute movie!!), today I'm getting a new hair style and color.  I'm trying a new stylist!  Whoo hoo!  Then this afternoon, we have a Kentucky Derby party to go to and tomorrow after church we are hanging at the pool with my co-counselor and another friend from work while our kids swim!  Sounds like a great Mother's Day to me! 

4 comments:

Maryellen said...

Happy Mothers Day. Looking forward to seeing your new hair doo!

Not sure what hubby has planned for my "Doggie" mommy day tomorrow hah !

Heather said...

Love the cute pictures of the girls! Morgan looks so cute in her uniform. Happy Mother's Day tomorrow!

Glenna said...

Such cute pictures as always. Morgan seems to be doing good in softball and Kennedy sounds like she is having fun too.

Can't wait to see your new hair do and what you are up to. Ha!

Have a Happy Mother's Day. The pool sounds great so have fun and you all be safe.

Jill said...

Cute pics!!! I love your girls in their matching outfits! Can't wait to see your new hair-do!