Sunday, April 10, 2011

Softball, Baking, and Pippi Longstocking!!

Another busy but fun week in our household!!
 We did manage to find time to brush our teeth! :)
 And "cheeeese" for the camera!
 Gran Jan came to watch Morgan play softball!
 Morgan continues to play awesome!  She has improved so much when it comes to hitting the ball!!   Here she is practicing her swing... Jason made me stop taking pictures when she was actually batting b/c she kept looking at the camera.  Imagine that! :)
 And rounding 1st to run to 2nd!!
 Today we saw Pippi Longstocking at the Paramount.  It was super cute!  It was at 2:00, right during Kennedy's nap time, so she was a little tired at first but did great and loved it.
 Morgan ended up sitting with Campbell but loved the show too!


 When we got home, I sold some of Kennedy's winter clothes to friends and Morgan baked some cookies! 

All in all a great weekend... the only thing I need now is the laundry fairy to come to my house! :) 

10 comments:

Audra said...

I love the Paramount! We went to several shows when I was a child.

Ashlee said...

Sounds like a FUN spring weekend!! The girls look as cute as ever!!

Jill said...

Morgan looks so cute in her little pink helmet! I know I've said it before, but your girls are always dressed so darn cute! Love their little outfits!

Lauren said...

Even pink on the ball fields...LOVE IT! And the girlies always look so adorable in their cutie outfits! LOVE that spring is here and we can all enjoy the outdoors...and the countdown to summer is ON!!!!!

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

When the laundry fairy finishes @ your house, will you send her on to my house??? You'd think being home all the time I wouldn't be behind, but that doesn't seem to be the case after all.

The Wiemers said...

That is funny she kept looking back at the camera! Sounds like me as a kid! Cooper loves to look at the girls pictues and really like seeing Momo play softball!

Maryellen said...

Morgans little apron is so adorable! Reminded me of a neat thing I learned during bible study.
The verse that reads: Clothe yourself with humility. You could say "apron" yourself with humility. As in serving one another. Great reminder.

Brandi said...

What a fab weekend!! the girls are soooo cute!!! I'd be broke if I had two girls!!!!

Glenna said...

The girls looks so cute. Look at Kennedy smiling so big for the camera and Morgan running so fast the dust is flying behind her (ha). Great pictures!

Liz said...

just the cutest little family ever! those girls just get more and more beautiful!