I started P90X with some teachers up at work this week and I'm on day 4 (it's 6 days a week) and I can barely walk! It's tough but man it feels good to get these muscles working!! I can barely lift Kennedy into her car seat my arms hurt so bad but hopefully after 90 days it will be well worth it!!
Have any of you done it? So far I love it!! Two of our teachers are 45 days into it and have lost about 5"! I've heard you can see results in about 3 weeks. I'm not trying to lose weight... just trying to tone up and get into shape!

I have been so indecisive about Easter dresses this year for my girls! I don't like 'frilly' dresses and I like 'different'. I rarely buy local b/c everyone else will have the exact same thing. I finally decided on this one after ordering 2 others! I think it will be cute and it's supposed to be here by Easter!
If not, I ordered this from Illia's Kids (my girls have many dresses from Illia's) before making my mind up... I thought it would look pretty with my girls' blue eyes!
and one like this one but with pink and white polka dot sleeves! Can you say indecisive??
It's almost Friday and we have a fun Friday ahead... Morgan's school program and a big softball game!! Morgan had 3 hits out of 3 at bats last game but hit one ball right to the first baseman and got out! And have I told y'all that she's the team's cheerleader! She's always starting chants and she's definitely the loudest! I can hear her over everyone! That is not a good thing in the car and at home!! :)










6 comments:
so, i love all of them and they would ALL be perfect Easter dresses! i actually do traditional dresses for the girls. and, really, it's only because we're so far from traditional every other day of the year. it's a total waste of money though!!!! you've got the right idea, girl! i've got to check out those websites. darling!
Billy is trying to decide if he wants to start P90X or not. He borrowed it from somebody and did part of the yoga video the other day and couldn't hardly walk afterwards...he wants me to start doing it with him once the babies get here. We'll have to see about that.
LOVE your choices for Easter dresses. I think any of them will be perfect.
I don't like "frill" either, ugh!!! Addi's wearing the MJ Allison dress. And P90X.. you rock!!!
Whitney....I recently ordered the SAME EXACT dress from Palm Tree Princess!!!!!! Too funny! Em doesn't want little girlie dresses anymore, and I thought this one would look nice and bright (she loves bright)! I'm praying that I get it for Emily's spring program! Let me know what you think of yours! And I love that little blue dress too..darling! Go girl...working out! Yippee!
Bring morgan's glove at easter so her and Cooper can play baseball. He will love that! Love the blue dress!
Love the dresses you choose. I think JK is wearing an Illiakids dress I got on sale last season...very similar to one your girls had, I think. Love Illiakids dresses!! And goodluck with the P90X...send me some of your ambition and dedication, cause once we have our 4th kiddo, I am gonna need it!! ;)
Post a Comment