Friday, April 15, 2011

Morgan's Kindergarten Music program!!

Morgan had her Kindergarten music program this morning.  She was so excited!  Here's a picture from earlier in the week of the girls dressed western!  Morgan's dress is from the beginning of the year and it's time to retire it... she has grown!! 


 The theme was Western and they were supposed to wear prairie dresses and bonnets or boots, jeans, hats, bandannas, etc.


 Morgan had a square dancing part at the end and it was so cute!!

Her partner was Wyatt!  I went to college with Wyatt's Dad at Texas Tech... small world!!  We recognized each other at Open House!

 Melt my heart!!

Sweet friends!!  It has been great year!!

8 comments:

Lauren said...

M looks adorable in her Western wear...love that adorable bonnet! I bet it was so fun watching them dance around! I love little school programs!

Brandi said...

Cute little cowgirls!! Ugh, did I know that u went to Tech???? Am I losing my mind!!!!!

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Ohhhh How precious!!! Wish I could have been a fly on the wall to watch her perform. She is our very own Laura Ingalls!! Please tell her how proud I am of her. She told me that she was going to be in a school play and that is just great.

One of my many favorite things about Morgan is that whatever she does she gives 150%. Way to go Mo!!!

And I know that Kennedy is following her Big Sis in those same footsteps!!

XXOOXXOO!!!

MDM said...

All of this is so precious as usual~always love your cute pix and seeing your girl's cute clothes :). May I ask where you got your cute dress? Love it.

Laura said...

Oooohhhh! I've got this coming up for my sweet Alise at the end of May and I am just not ready for it!! I just know I am going to have a meltdown! Morgan looks adorable!

Heather said...

How fun! I bet you loved watching their program!

Ashlee said...

Morgan looks so cute in her bonnet! Love your dress...for real I need you to shop for me I'm having such a hard time finding things I like. You will need to do a post on your top 5 stores you shop at!!

Glenna said...

Sure wish I could have been there for that program. That little bonnet, skirt and apron have came in pretty handy haven't they. Morgan really fits the part and I know she loved doing it all. Great pictures of you all.