Monday, February 28, 2011

Sick and a girls weekend!!

I have no pictures for the week but I will say our household had a bit of rough week.  

*  Morgan got the flu!  The girls and I had flu shots but apparently they only last about 4 months and we got ours in October. :(  The good news is no one else in our house has gotten it.  Knock on wood! :)   She felt horrible!  It was so sad!

*  I went on a girls trip with my favorite LSC coaches wives on Saturday... Shanan and Jenn!  We missed Erin b/c she was home sick with the stomach bug.  Once we made it to Lubbock, ate, and got pedicures, I got a stomach bug and was sick.  I hung out in the hotel and slept the rest of the day and felt much better that evening.  We got to enjoy a little shopping and eating on Sunday so that made up for the yucky day on Saturday.

* Jason also had a little surgical procedure last week.  Let's just say we only plan to have our two precious girls!  They are all we can keep up with! :)

It was quite a week, but we are still blessed and thankful!! There are so many children and adults with serious illnesses.  We have several in our community that we pray for daily.  Count your blessings!!

6 comments:

Liz said...

awww, poor jason! i hope he's feeling better!!! you know, it's the least our boys can do! we go through 9 months of crazy hormones and our bodies doing CRAZY things - times 2 - and they get to sit back and relax. i had two c-sections so really, my hubby will definitely be doing this soon, too! glad you can breathe a sigh of relief!!!

Brandi said...

Poor Morgan and poor you!!! Sorry your trip was ruined. And I'll admit 3 kids is TOUGH!!!!!!

Jill said...

That sounds like a crazy busy week! I hope Morgan is all better soon! My hubby had the big V done after our last child was born. And if your hubby is anything like mine, then I feel sorry for YOU for what you are probably putting up with right now. Hee-hee! Men are wusses. :-D

Shanan said...

It was a great get away and I still can't believe we didn't take any pictures!!! Hope everyone at your house is feeling better. We are at home today because Sophi is sick. Definitely ready for warm weather every day and healthy kiddos!

Amber Morrison said...

I feel for you. Both boys had the flu as well. That made for a very exhausting week! Hope all is well with you and your family!

The Wiemers said...

Glad everyone is feeling better!