Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Another Snow Day!!

What do you do on a SNOW DAY?  Today is our 2nd day off school due to the weather!
Take pictures of the beautiful snow... our neighbors house across the street!  Hopefully we'll get a picture of our house in the beautiful snow later today... maybe when the sun comes up! :)
Have taco soup for lunch... we ate all our tortilla chips though, so it looks like we'll be without when we eat leftovers!  :( 
 Look like ragamuffins, hanging out in your pj's all day... Kennedy would NOT put on pants yesterday!  Stinker!  We enjoyed eating spaghetti for dinner in our dining room and looking at the beautiful white snow out the windows!  Looks like I need to take the ribbons off my chandelier from the shower I had this weekend!  Ha ha!
 Enjoy sitting by the fire drinking coffee and hot cocoa!!
 Go a little stir crazy, so before you go outside to get firewood you make fun of your wife when she's taking a picture of you.  Jason is mocking me posing for pictures as you can see!  Well!  Doesn't putting your hands on hips make you look 10 pounds thinner!?!  Ha ha!
 Eat brownies for breakfast... I mean how often do you get to do that?  And once again... looking like ragamuffins, but having fun doing it!! :)
 Yes, I had a brownie too! Looks like I pretty much finished it off! :) I've been doing 30 grams of protein for breakfast so I'll probably be tired all day!

13 comments:

Glenna said...

Tell Jason he did a great job matching his shirt to his shoes and I love his picture and he looks so slim too. Ha!

Sounds like a great day and thankful that you all are lucky not to have to be out on those dangerous roads.

I have plenty to keep me busy as long as we keep electricity, but it has been off three times this morning. Better get out of my pj's today I guess.

Have a fun family day and enjoy!

Lauren said...

This is also day 2 for us in Indiana! Our roads are only for emergency vehicles only! We are sick of this, so we just finished a deep clean of our whole house! Every little nook! Hands and knees washing of the wood floors! I feel a TON better! This afternoon, I'm getting the kiddos in the tub to play...for like an hour, so I can read a magazine! Hee, hee! Our fireplace has been wonderful, and great food and cocoa have helped out a lot! Sounds like TX really got hit, esp. with cold temps! YIKES! And the MJ website has still been bonky! They are a few hrs. from here. The gal who started it all, Denise...used to do art fairs b/f internet sales and I would talk to her all the time when I went. Such an fun gem! Have a great snow day!

Prissy Petals said...

How fun!!! It is so cold here in Austin but we haven't seen any snow yet...maybe on Friday?? Enjoy the snow, the day off and stay warm!

Brandi said...

Your ragamuffins are presh!!! HEHE!!! Ty wouldn't wear his pants yesterday either, too cute!!! The snow is gorgeous!!! Yummy soup and brownies!!!!

Kim said...

Yummmmmm! Taco soup sounds great, it's actually what I have on our menu for tonight! We had potato soup last night! LOVE snow days with warm soup, fires, and hot cocoa! Anyhow, Jason's picture cracked me up! And your ragamuffins and my boys would be a perfect match today, too! Still in PJs and no plans on getting out of them!

ajphillips said...

Sorry to say but Jason has that pose down pretty good! I crack up everytime I see a picture of Morgan because I know exactly who she gets her pose from!

Jill said...

We are all cooped up in the house today and I'm so bored so I'm very happy for bloggy buddies like you that are posting stuff to entertain me. :-) Love that pose of your hubby! HA!!!

Heather said...

Yall must have gotten worse weather than we did. We got a few inches of snow, but the ice was not bad at all. The temperatures have been so cold, though! I think -21 was our lowest wind chill. School started at 10:00 yesterday, 9:00 today, and 9:00 tomorrow. I am so glad we don't have to make up the snow days! I can't wait to see a picture of your new house in the snow.

Anonymous said...

Love it! I love that you guys are not dressed to the t all the time. I am particularly fond of Jason's outfit! LOL
Enjoy the snow, I am sick of it! HA!

Sandi said...

The pic of Jason is too funny! I am so glad you had a "ragmuffin" kind of day. I love those days with my girls.

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Doesn't it seem like when it is the most unexpected and unplanned set of cirsumtances you can have the most fun!!! Being together, hanging out, cooking and having a ball. And I almost forgot a pose from our very own fashion divo, Mr. Jason esquire.....!!

It looks like today was great and I am so happy you were able to spend another day together.

Plenty cold here but not that much moisture. I am ready for Mr. Sunshine!!!

XXOOXXOO!!!

Shanan said...

Jason's picture was priceless!!! Cracked me up! Tell him YES putting hands on hips makes girls look thinner, but he doesn't need to worry about that!!!

We stayed in our jammies for four days straight!!!

Heather said...

We were suppose to get a snow day, but didn't!! Boo!! Looks like you guys had fun on your snow days!! Love it, your home is gorgeous and I love the blanket of white snow outside!