Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A great day!! *Edit*

We have a ton of snow on the ground, a fire in the fireplace, Jason made eggs, toast, and bacon for breakfast while I was still sleeping :), school was called off, I made taco soup for lunch, and the new Matilda Jane line is coming out today! I have my order ready, b/c the faves sell out within the hour!!  I'm anxiously waiting for the House of Clouds line to be posted...  it's even been delayed due to the snow in Indiana!

The girls have played in the snow several times already today.  Not for long... the windchill is -8, but they have loved it!!


*  Edit*  Here's what I bought today!  Love it!  This little dress and ruffle tights...
And the Vivian top... the ruffle shorties won't be release until MJ's next release on March 1st and I will definitely be buying them. Thinking about have a trunk show for the April 1st release... Hmmmm!! Guess I'll have to see who all would want to order! :)
 

7 comments:

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Days like this are what memories are made of for families.

Glad you are all together and have fun in the snow. Plenty cold here but not as much snow--not yet anyway.

And a big Yum on the Taco Soup!!

Enjoy!!! and XXOOXXOO!!!

Brandi said...

Did you get your HOC order in? I did, but a few pieces I wanted were already sold out. SAD!!!!! It's sooo cold but no snow for us. I just want to curl up with my snuggie. HAHA!!!

Sandi said...

I wish we had snow. We had a late start this morning because of the damage from the high winds. I got my stuff ordered too from Matilda Jane. Can't wait to get it.

Kim said...

Loved our little day spent shopping online together!! ;) Ha! I think this might become a tradition for us! Ha! And the girls are cute as can be, and will be SOOOO CUTE in their new MJ coming! ;)

Tara G. said...

Who would have thought Abilene would have more snow that Kyiv!??!

Brandi said...

I'll order from your april 1st show!!!

Ashley said...

Looks like you guys have made the most out of your snow days. I have to say that after you mentioned the MJ line I had been anxious to see it. Then when it came out I wasn't impressed. But these two pics you posted totally sold me! I hope I can order some of it still. I love the ruffle pants!!