Monday, January 17, 2011

Savvy!!

I know I'm not alone when I say this b/c of the techy world we live in, but I think it's crazy that my 2 year old can find her favorite game... Monkey Preschool and play her favorite Taylor Swift song from the playlist on my phone!   

Morgan is at school with Jason today (we're all off work today for MLK) and this was Kennedy this morning! 
We are meeting Jason at the Health Food Store for lunch and then taking Morgan's bed and dresser to get re-finished b/c Kennedy is moving to a big girl bed soon!  Then I'm making a SAMS run for groceries!! 

*Edit*  Here's the result of my Sams run!  Jason said it looks like we are a yogurt factory! 


 I also went and got a manicure and had the new Shellac nail polish put on my nails.  It's supposed to last 2-3 weeks and help your nails to be healthy and grow!  I'm excited to see if it really works!! 

8 comments:

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

i love sam's! And i'm not techy either!

Ashley said...

She is is so cute!!! Do you curl her hair or is it naturally like that?

Maryellen said...

No you are NOT alone. Maybe Kennedy can come to NJ and help me hook up the cable box they are forcing me to order or I won't have TV after March UGH ! Thanks so much cable company hah
I have one hooked up in the den but haven't been able to use the VCR since. hah
Kennedy please help!

Kim said...

Kennedy is so cute!! Love that girl! And hey, your fridge looks just like ours after a fun Sam's run! And last thing...LOVE Shellac! Hope you like it! Thinking of taking my nails off soon and putting it on!

Glenna said...

I am glad to see food there. Ha!!!!! It is amazing what those kids can do. Yhey make me feel really dumb about all that stuff. I just give the remote and all that stuff to them and say here, you work it. Kennedy looks all grown up and Miss Big. Can't wait to get them this weekend.

michelle said...

Hi! Just stumbled upon your blog (seriously, don't know how I got here...I need sleep), and I've got a little girl who turned two a couple months back, AND I just happened to blog earlier today about how she's an iPhone/iPad addict and can get around on 'em better than I can. Kids make me feel really dumb. :)

The Wiemers said...

Scott always says they are smarter than we give credit for. My friend from work got that nail polish and it really did work!

Liz said...

hilarious about your iphone! my O can do the same with my ipad. scary!

i've never been one to paint my nails because, well, i don't like my nails and i've never wanted to draw attentino to them. i have recently though been wearing "you don't know jacques" and i LOVE the dark nails! i realy want to try shellac-ing them! yours look GREAT!!!