Sunday, January 16, 2011

Eventful Weekend!!

We have had a busy busy weekend!  Friday night Morgan and I joined our friends, Amber, Reagan, and Jackson at our local pottery painting place.  Morgan painted a plaque for her room. 

 Saturday, Morgan and I went shopping for a little while and had lunch together.

 Saturday night, we went to Cooper's birthday party!  The kids had a blast!
 This was a game where they were trying to pop each other's balloons!
 Morgan finally popped one!!  I think it shocked her a little!!


 Yes, we were all three dressed in zebra at church!  Everyone was asking Jason where his zebra was!!  Ha ha!

8 comments:

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

Girl, y'all have the most fun of anyone I know! I love your zebra stuff too!

Lauren said...

First...did you get a new camera? We hoped to go to our pottery place today, but we are supposed to get 3-5 inches of rain/snow! Oh how I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pottery place! We get popcorn at ours...food and art...oh heaven! Ha! And your zebra outfits ROCK! Love 'em! Looks like a fun weekend, girlie!

Kim said...

Well I should have came to SH cause I had on zebra yesterday, too! Ha! Looks like yall had a fun weekend. I am excited to take JK to MBD one day, b/c so far the boys don't wanna go! :) Go figure! Hope you are doing great!!

Brandi said...

OMG, dying over you guys matching with the zebra. So cute!!!! Aren't girls so much fun!!!!! And pottery, so much fun!!!

Molly said...

Too cute, Tara wore her disco ruffles Saturday too! Love that top, I've been on the lookout for one. A friend of mine is having a show on Feb. 1st for the new spring line. Let me know if you want her info to order some stuff for the girls. I'm in love with the sneek peaks I've seen so far!

Laura Ann said...

Those girls are so cute and so are you! I love all the little outfits. I will be having a virtual MJ party opening day if you want to order...orders go in right at noon when the TK can put them in to avoid sell outs...woo hoo. I have heard this line is amazing.

So happy we got MLK day off today. Have a good one

Glenna said...

Those girls are getting too big. They look like they have grown so much since I have last seen them. You all look so cute in your matching zebra!

ajphillips said...

Morgan looks so old with her hair pulled back like that!