Just a quick prayer request... Rex Fleming, our Sports Information Director's 9 year old son found out his tumor is malignant. The Drs. orignally thought it was benign. Please pray for healing him and peace for his family, especially around the holidays. He will start chemo and radiation soon I believe.
We had a busy but wonderful Sunday! Morgan spent the night with a friend last night and enjoyed being pampered... toenails painted, hair crimped, makeup, the works!! So it was just Jason, Kennedy, and I yesterday afternoon and a majority of the day today!
Here's Kennedy telling Layce (we kept my sister's dog this weekend) bye. She's funny... when we'd be out and about, she'd say, "I want to go home and see my dog." Too cute!
All dressed up in hand-me-downs, but cute hand-me-downs! Morgan's old shoes and I bought the precious Christmas smocked dress from my friend Shanan who has 2 precious girls!
Oh' my... precious punkin'! She was saying, "Merry Christmas!"
We had to leave church a few minutes before it was over b/c we took our Senior football players (that just finished playing) to lunch at Perinis! We have 13 graduating, but only 6 could come, b/c some have already gone home for Christmas. We certainly enjoyed lunch with the ones that were able to join us. I teared up (and I think some of the boys did too) when Jason was giving his "fishing lure" speech. It's hard to say good-bye. You get really attached in 2-5 years!
These guys are as good as it comes... Mike, Marvin, Kevin, Eric, and Austin.
I spent the rest of the day shopping till I dropped! :) Christmas shopping... almost done! It's going to be a super busy week... work Christmas party and then I'm hosting couples bunko!
On another note, Jason's alma mater is hiring a head coach and Jason has had many calls saying they've heard he's in the running for the job. Several coaching buddies have texted/ called telling him they'd love to work for him! We just laugh b/c he's not even applying. He really has no desire to be a Division II head coach, but here's the article with his name in it... http://www.gosanangelo.com/news/2010/dec/08/asu-goal-to-hire-new-coach-hits-evaluation/







8 comments:
Oh the adorable CURLS! So cute! And that smocked dress...presh! Sounds like a lovely weekend! Too funny about your husband and the head coaching position...what a compliment!
so sweet that other people WANT to work for your hubby!! What a testament to his character!!! Florida just hired a new coach, and although he's a young one, i think he'll be good.....merry christmas y'all!!
Love the pics of your punkin!! Presh!!! Sounds like a great weekend. And the rumor, too funny!!!
Thanks for keeping Lacye....Jason said Kennedy isn't so scared of her anymore!
Ahhhh I just LOVE that purple dress! She looks like an Angel sent straight down from Heaven!
Kennedy looks like such a doll baby! Gorgeous!
Oh, and love your New York post! What a great time you had!
I know you aren't the biggest smocked dress fan in the world, but that dress is SO cute, Whit! I love it! And I love the colors! Kennedy sure is a doll!
She looked adorable in that dress!!! Loved your NY pics too. Hope you guys have a great weekend, can't wait to hear about it! :)
Post a Comment