Sunday, October 3, 2010

ACU vs. Kingsville and Our Weekend in Dallas!!

First, the most exciting news of the weekend... we beat TX A&M Kingsville 31-24!!!!  It was a HUGE win for us b/c they were ranked #6 in the nation and we were ranked #5!!  Plus, we played them in Kingsville and it's a hard place to play.  About 15,000 fans were at the game so I'm sure they were CRAZY!  They usually are!!  Go WILDCATS!!  We went to Dallas for my nephew, Cooper's 2nd birthday, but we got a hotel room so we could watch the game instead of driving back.  If we would have driven back, I wouldn't have been able to watch it on-line.  We were ahead 31-10 towards the end of the 3rd quarter and they put the hammer to us!!  Whew! I think my blood pressure went threw the roof!  Ha!

My weeks are so busy... I'm training for a relay marathon and I just rarely have time to get on the computer. That, football season, being a coaches wife whose husband is barely home,  and not being at home this weekend, I haven't had time to read anybody's!  :( :(  Hopefully I can catch up tomorrow evening!

Here are some pictures from our week!
 Blurry, but sweet picture of Morgan hugging Jason bye before school.

 Hat day on Friday... Go Bulldogs!!
 Headed to Coopers on Saturday morning!
 My middle sister, Kennedy, and I...
 Cooper loves Morgan... she was reading them a book!
 Cooper had a baseball party and the kids played baseball!
 Miss Independent would not let me show her the correct way to hold a bat!! :)




 Kennedy was a Pa Paw's girl the entire weekend!!
 Mom and I
 Ma Maw and I


Morgan has been so funny lately... she puts all her toys in a backpack and takes them everywhere.

It was a fun weekend... now on to a new week!  Whew!




13 comments:

Glenna said...

Cute pictures. It was a fun weekend with all the grandkids and everyone. Glad you were able to make the trip and enjoyed spending the extra day with you and the girls. Hope you all have a great week. Love ya bunches.

Glenna said...

Oh yes, congratulations ACU and Jason.

Mr. and Mrs. B said...

Love their outfits from Cooper's party...too cute!!!

Lauren said...

Your black and gold tunic is lovely! And oh those adorable Halloween outfits! I'm jealous that you are still in flip flops. We had frost this morning. Our winter coats, hats and gloves are ready to go! Boo hoo!

Kim said...

I just left a comment and I don't think it went to you, so I'll try one more time. Love the new pictures, looks like a fun weekend, and fun party! Can't believe Cooper is 2! Anyhow, super cute pictures of the girls, and I am loving the Halloween dresses, go figure, huh!? :) Hope you are doing well!

Lindsey said...

OK...really small world. Is Kim Wiemers your sister? I go to church with her in Waxahachie. CRAZY!!!

Brandi said...

Congrats on the win!!!! Your girls are precious and you are too cute!!!!

Jill said...

You're sure staying busy! I had to laugh at the pic of you with your grandma because she's wearing leopard print! The love for animal print must run in the family! Hee-hee! ;-)

ajphillips said...

We could only pick up the very end of the game on the radio. I just noticed mamaw had new glasses, I didn't notice those Saturday.

The Siegert Family said...

your daughters are too precious. I love your daughters halloween dress. mind if I ask where you got it.. love following your blog

The Wiemers said...

Thanks for coming down! We enjoyed seeing all of you and I know Cooper loved playing with his cousins!

Heather said...

YAY for the big win! That's awesome! THe girls look super cute in their outfits, Kennedy and Mollie would get along great, little independent ladies!

Whitney said...

Lindsey, yes! Kim is my sister! I couldn't get on your blog. I'm assuming it's private! :)