Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's raining it's pouring...

It's time to put those rainboots on! So that's exactly what we did!!  Well, Morgan and I at least!  Kennedy didn't want her picture taken as you can see! :)  It has been so nice to get some rain. Jason fertilized our yard last week and it is as green as can be!!  Hope everyone has had a great Wednesday!  It was a busy, busy, busy one for us.  After school we ran to the post office to pick up b-day invitations that the mail man couldn't leave on our porch yesterday b/c of the rain, then ran to the pottery place to pick up some items Morgan had painted, ate dinner, got measured for a poodle skirt that Morgan needs for a birthday party she is going to this weekend, and I've been address birthday invitations for Morgan's party next weekend. It's snuck up on me!! Do errands make y'all tired?  They do me!! Especially errands with a 2 year old that I have to buckle in a car seat!   

13 comments:

Tara G. said...

I totally know what you mean with the car seats! It's so nice when they learn to buckle in themselves! Here, it's a one-event/day type of culture and you're exhausted. I had to get money at the embassy on Tuesday (rather than Monday because of the holiday when I had help here!) and had to take all 3 kids out on public transportation- marshrytka,metro (with a transfer), lots of walking, taxi. Had we not run into a major traffic jam due to some political demonstration or ceremony, things would have been fine- what would have taken an hour turned into 3 miserable and stressful hours. In the States, 30 mins. round trip- tops.

Kim W. said...

You 3 girls are just the cutest! :) I am glad yall are enjoying the oncoming of fall cause we are, too!! Love Morgan's flower, and of course, K's pants. :)

Katie said...

Lovin' the rain boots & the fall decor on your fireplace!! :)

Lea Liz said...

Ya'll are too cute, love the rainboots!!!

Lauren said...

How cute are your rainboots and fall decor?! Bring on the rain...It's sooo dusty here...a bit more water for our family pumpkin patch! Yippee!

Surrounded-By-Boys said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Your boots! I have always wanted some rain boots, but never been brave enough to wear them!!! Your fall decos. are CUTE!!

Glenna said...

You all are ready for some rain aren't you. Glad all is going well with school and getting the girls off. Look cute as usual. See ya next weekend for someone's birthday.

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Precious pics of Precious Girls...love your fall decorations as well.

Can't wait to see you guys next week. I am totally homesick for you!

XXOOXXOO!!!

Janet aka "Gran Jan" said...

Precious pics of Precious Girls...love your fall decorations as well.

Can't wait to see you guys next week. I am totally homesick for you!

XXOOXXOO!!!

ajphillips said...

Morgan and her pose....where do you think she got that from???

Unknown said...

Y'all are fabulous!!

The Wiemers said...

Cute boots! You are behind!!! You used to always be early on things! Ha ha

Heather said...

I love the rainboots! I need to get some. My shoes and socks were SOAKED after morning duty yesterday while getting the kids to the building from their cars while under an umbrella.